Chapter 425

Boxy Boo watched Catnap walk away angrily as he sighed in defeat he felt a sharp clawed hand wrap around his own head, the claws squeezed his head painfully, he stayed silent as Killy Willy growled out "shut your mouth for once Boxy Boo, you almost got him to reconsider, he needs to step away from the other critters in order for the plan to work" as Killy Willy said this though Boxy Boo felt remorse since Catnap was his friend, and he didn't want to see his friends all fighting, he watched so much chaos, and destruction the past few days that it hurt his brain. "I don't want him to be hurt by lies" as Boxy said this though the obedience chip went off and the mix with Killy's clawed caused him to scream out in pain and clutch his head, but Killy held him above the ground, Boxy Boo dangled above the ground clutching his head in pain as Killy Willy and the obedience chip both caused Boxy's head to feel like it was splitting open. A screeching sound came from him, and then gone silent before Catnap could really wonder what made the sound.

The CEO was a very busy man, he kept himself busy checking between Rich and his transformation, the new toy line coming soon, and even the still alive lab rat he thought he killed off, but it seemed to have still survived somehow. He had captured the little thing and kept it in his office as a new trophy since Candy Cat wasn't an option anymore. The CEO was now watching as the Dogday suit was actually starting to move, he smirked. "It's now time" he spoke as the Dogday suit looked at him, Rich inside was terrified of what he meant, and the grin wasn't helping his nerves either. The CEO laughed as he walked out of the Smiling Critters Lab, and into his office. He walked towards his door after he closed the Smiling Critters lab and as he did Avery was there.

Catnap walked off, his ear twitched as he heard a screech, but before he could determine whose it was that screeched his attention was taken away as he seen Huggy Wuggy and Kissy Missy, the two monsters seem to have broken away from the CEO, and were on a small rampage to get away a far as possible. The CEO ran after them with a taser and a small group of security guards, and scientists. 'Those guys are too loyal to the bastard' thought Catnap as he rolled his eyes at the scientists and security guards literally risking their lives. Catnap didn't really care much for any of them. He starts to walk towards the Playcare hallway, but stopped himself as he heard Dogday and the other critters speaking. He leaned his ears as close to the wall as possible without having any part of himself shown to the others, and what he heard made him heartbroken. He felt unloved...