Chapter 410

As Dogday was fighting off all the mini critters in Home Sweet Home he was getting tired. They were coming in waves, each bigger then the last, Dogday was becoming overwhelmed with the odd numbers but he had a job to protect the children. He heard a scream and turned around to see a Hoppy mini critter snuck past him and he grabbed it off the little boy and threw it back into the sea of mini critters, it recovered quickly and made its way back causing Dogday to growl. "Who let all of you guys out?!" he shouts as the mini critters all lunge and squeak causing Dogday to have to move quickly and stay even more alert as they fell from above from all the vents. Dogday just growled, he was determined to keep the kids safe even if it meant taking him out. He kept punching, kicking, and growling as the plushies got closer and closer, one of the plushies ended up biting his ankle causing him to yelp and fall into a kneeling position allowing a few plushies to jump and cling onto his face and begin biting, he admits the bites weren't that bad but if it was an open wound, their biting would definitely have a different effect. Luckily he didn't have any open wounds so we was safe... for now. He heard some laughter a bit and looked up, the laughter was familiar to him, he heard a few voices screaming for the kids to come out of hiding, but it seems the voices didn't know which room they were located, he heard a scream and a voice commentating on the babies... Dogday's heart shattered when he heard that the babies didn't make it, none of the poor babies made it. That just infuriates him more as he charges the plushies and barrels into them with little to no remorse for any of their safety. He torn the plushies up, and heard their screams and cries of agony, but he didn't care, he was so blinded by rage at that exact moment that he was blindly killing each plushie, even... Moonlight. Dogday looked at the Catnap plushie as it yowled in pain. Dogday's heart dropped because he thought about Catnap 'oh no..' he thought dreadfully as more plushies swarmed, his mind got clouded at this point, he couldn't get Catnap out of his mind, and as he thought about Catnap and looked towards Moonlight crawling away weakly he realized what he had done. The Catnap plushies swarmed Moonlight and mulled him to death his insides were thrown against a wall, and his yowls were silenced. Dogday and the children all watched in silence as the plushie was then dragged away and out of the building. Dogday was in shock but eventually snapped out of his as a few of the kids behind him screamed out in pain as a few of the mini critters had bit into them. 'This isn't looking good' he thinks hopelessly as more and more mini critters swarm.