Chapter 417

Catnap wasn't sure what to do with the folder, he decides to hide it, he quickly runs into the Playcare and into his cat condo house, but as he enters he notices many mini critters in there. The CEO's mini critters. Catnap holds the folder close as all the mini critters look at him as he runs up the stairs he notices all the mini critters just watching, they don't attack him. He runs up the stairs and freezes, there on his bed are Killy Willy and Boxy Boo. They seem to freeze a bit as Catnap stands there, he slowly approaches the two. "Hello Catnap, I think you have something that belongs to us" Killy said looking at the folder in Catnap's paws. "What is it?" he demands and Killy just chuckles "open it" he speaks as he and Boxy Boo watch Catnap. Catnap notices them looking at him, and it makes him a bit uncomfortable, but then the mini critters climb up the stairs and watch him as well, he knew that he couldn't run, so he opened the folder, looked at the contents, and studied them.

As the rest of the Smiling Critters ran over to Dogday they saw him limping down the hallway. His knee was bloody and he had a few small scratches on his face. "Dude! Dogday are you okay?" Kickin asks as he runs over to Dogday quickly and looks at his wounds. "What happened?" as he asks this the rat comes out of Dogday's left eye causing Kickin to back away. The other critters all stop and look at Dogday as he tries pulling the rat out of his eye socket. Kickin jumps into action right away and grabs the ray by its head and pulls it out before he throws it away, but the rat still ran back towards them all, as Dogday was holding his eye in pain Kickin got in front of him and got ready for a fight.

The CEO walks out of the lab, and towards the Playcare, he notices all the chaos going on. He yells "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!" as he shouts this though everyone looks at him in anger and some in fear. "What are you doing?!" he demands "we need to wait until the mini critters all calm down-" the CEO cut Bobby off "I don't care!" he screams causing Bobby to whimper a bit in fear. "What is going on out here, what's-" he freezes as he sees Dogday and Kickin both trying to attack a lab rat... the same rat that he stepped on in the lab. "How did that-" he was about to question, but soon realized what happened. "Well, I see you all are busy, but I need a few of the children, they are going to be adopted today-" as he said this The Smiling Critters all look at him in anger. "Another adoption?" Kickin says as he stands up from kneeling next to Dogday, the rat held tightly in his feathered wings.