Chapter 429

Dogday avoided the others, he wanted to get rid of the mini critters who have taken over the Playcare. He wanted all the others to just leave him alone, even if it meant he would have to growl and bark at them to leave him alone. He just needed to be alone... like Catnap often was. He shook the thought of Catnap out of his head, he didn't want the thoughts of his best friend... ex best friend, in his head, plaguing him with the good memories, only to be met with the horrible reality that he may have lost his best friend. Kickin Chicken was the only critter would kept trying to help Dogday, even if he was often growled at he never stopped trying to be there for his leader, and friend. "Look Dogday, I need you to understand we are all trying to be here for you" as Dogday kept trying to get away from Kickin, and everyone, he wanted to walk into the Playcare and get rid of the mini critters, get his dog house back, and sleep. Sleep reminded Dogday of his friend Cat- he shook his head to clear it. "Stop thinking about him-" Dogday tried to get himself to stop thinking of Catnap, but Kickin heard "you mean Catnap?" he asked as Dogday just stopped walking. "Kickin pleas-" as Dogday was about to plead for Kickin to stop following him, and trying to get him to be happy or whatever it was Dogday wasn't really paying attention anymore, all he wanted was Catnap, but he couldn't find the sneaky purple kitty, nobody said anything when he asked either, it seems they all wanted him to relax and take things easy, impossible for him. "Look Dogday, we're all worried for you... we don't want to lose you too-" Kickin tried to explain to him, but Dogday was having none of it. "Kickin-" he coughed a bit, but he walked straight into the Playcare to be met with chaos as the mini critters still invaded, nothing's changed all the mini critters seemed to be either asleep, or attacking one another now. Dogday looked around confused as he and Kickin stood in Playcare surrounded by crazed plush versions of themselves. "What do we do?" asked Kickin, but Dogday wasn't sure... he stood there for a bit as he thought of what he could do, nothing good came to mind because it all led to him being chased by the mini critters and held against his will noting that the mini critters seem to hunt in packs, take out the weak links, and wish for bloodshed, but Dogday was unsure of why they were this way, he seen a few of them running out, they seemed to be the ones under the CEO's control, perhaps not all the CEO's plushies left, and there were some still standing around and fighting off the good plushies in a one on one battle somewhere? Dogday growls and turns to Kickin "we're getting them all out of here, this place needs to get back in order" Kickin nods in agreement.