Chapter 405

The CEO rolls his eyes at Boxy. "Where are the files?" he asks as the CEO walked past him towards his office. "I'll get them, you stay here" he spoke as he walked out of his office leaving Boxy in the Smiling Critters Lab with the Dogday mascot suit as he slowly got up. The Dogday suit seemed to finally be getting its bearings a bit as it shook its head, Boxy was confused and decided to go see the suit. As he made his way over though he noticed a yellow and black line on the floor, and a few 'Do Not Cross' signs were hanging up. "Hey... Dogday?" Boxy asks a bit hesitantly as he noticed the Dogday suit seemed to be choking... choking was weird for the suit since he didn't know what was actually inside the suits he just assumed that it was a good suit with a.... human. "Wait a min-" he began to ask but the CEO came back with the files. "These are their fears and all you need to recruit them, and I do hope they also become obedient to me as well" as the CEO said this Boxy was really trying to not lose his patience on the guy. "Sureeee... they're going to listen to you" he said as he rolled his eyes and shook his head. The CEO looked smug "you can go now" he said as Boxy made his way outside the lab, and the office. "What a weirdo..." Boxy mumbles as he made a his way to his train cart.

The day cycle finally began in the Playcare and Miss Delight had to wake the kids up, she told Dogday to just rest and that she would be fine on her own at the school. She wouldn't allow Dogday to get hurt by Catnap again. She woke up all the students, and made her way towards the school with them following her like little ducks. "Alright everyone, to your classes" she said as she passed each classroom and watched the kids all run to their classes "no running in the hallways!" she said as a few students kept running quickly to make it to their classes. A few came out of their classrooms a bit confused though "where is Picky?" asks one "where is Crafty?" asks another, but this caught Miss Delight off. "What do you mean?" she asks as she walks into the classrooms, she sees her sisters, but she doesn't see the Smiling Critters, this gets her worried. "Where is Catnap?" "where is Bubba?" "where is Dogday?" all the kids are asking for the critters, but Miss Delight isn't sure where they are until a paw lands on her shoulder. She turned around and saw Bitty Kitty and Sharp Charm, and she sighs in relief before asking "where are the other critters?" as she asks this though Bitty Kitty and Sharp Charm look at her with frowns, those cause her to get nervous about their answer.