Chapter 433

Killy Willy smirked as he dragged Catnap's unconscious body into the CEO's office and held the body up above the ground, far enough so he wouldn't be scratched if the mangy cat actually woke up, yet tight enough that the cat couldn't escape his grasp. Killy Willy made sure that Catnap was suspended so his paws couldn't touch the ground, even as his body was limp Killy Willy knew as soon as Catnap woke up he would have a battle scar or two. Killy was a bit surprised to see the Prototype above a Huggy Wuggy suit, seems the claw knew what it was doing as it was taking a few bits and pieces from the suit and making modifications for... something. Killy Willy didn't say a word as he watched the claw working, he simply stood back and watched. As soon as the Prototype's work was done, and the claw seemed to effortlessly cover its tracks it moved to land on Killy's shoulder simply watching Catnap's limp body. "Are you sure this will work?" Killy asked a few minutes later, the claw made it clear that his plan was in place, and it was only a matter of time before Catnap's part could be played out. Killy nodded and made sure that Catnap was then tucked away in the Smiling Critter's lab with all the other rotting mascot suits.

When Catnap woke up and gained his footing just from the smell alone he knew where he was... Catnap looked up at the mascot suits that hung from the meat hooks, and immediately got startled by one of the eyes flashing while pupils towards him. He backed into another suit, but this suit weakly grabbed at him causing Catnap to run to the trap door to try and get out, but the door was sealed, he couldn't escape. He tried to scream for help, but his screaming only caused a few of the mascot suits to gain consciousness, a few of the suits were even trying to rip themselves off the meat hooks, a few were actually successful as they fell to the ground with a thud, and fell limp. Catnap looked at the suits as the ones that had gained control of their limbs were slowly pulling themselves up. A few who had accidentally pulled too hard had accidentally torn their spinal cords out their screams reverberating throughout the room as they slowly died. Catnap was terrified as he watched the suits moving around, but it wasn't until one of the suits had looked directly at Catnap that the real trauma began. Catnap's blood ran cold as the white pupils began to shine towards him, the rotten smell of flesh and organs began seeping through his fur as the mascot suits dragged themselves towards him. Catnap was paralyzed with fear as he couldn't run from the suits, a giraffe mascot suit came at him screeching like a mad man, but before Catnap was attacked by the mascot the door opened and an orange paw grabbed him dragging him out and shutting the rotting suits in the dark.