Chapter 441

Dogday was confused when the others walked off, but as he was about to say something the Dogday prototype looked directly into Dogday's eyes. It worried the leader of The Smiling Critters, he felt uneasy as the two bright white pupils bore into his own black eyes. "Don't worry, he won't attack" said Rich as the limp Dogday tried to sit up only for the Dogday prototype to growl causing Rich to look at him with a disapproving expression. "I think we better get to a better understanding what we're doing" Rich began "I was here to just work and make a living, since the CEO thought it was a good idea-" Dogday interrupted Rich "don't try, we all know the truth Rich, you were forced to work here because of blackmail" Dogday said this and Rich remained silent. The Dogday prototype placed the limp Dogday on the ground. "Look Rich, you're in a lot of pain, and it's obvious that you're going to remain that way until we can... get you situated" Dogday spoke as if he had been doing this for years, but that was impossible because Dogday wasn't friends with the employees here... right? As Rich thought this through though he realized that maybe Dogday had helped the CEO or the scientists in the past. "Wait, Dogday you-" as Rich was about to speak Dogday growled at him. Rich looked at him as if he was crazy, but Dogday could care less. "Look I admit I did some help... I couldn't let them die..." as Dogday admits this he hears more gasps then he should've, he turned around and saw Miss Delight and a few of the orphans standing there shocked. Dogday sighed "yes, okay I admit I helped the CEO in the past when it came down to the other critters, but I didn't have to a choice, they were dead either way, I didn't want them to suffer" as Dogday admitted this though he didn't notice that Catnap was above him listening. "I couldn't let them... let them hurt the kids here... I'm sorry" as Dogday admit it Miss Delight and her sisters looked horrified. "You... you helped the CEO kill those kids... helped the CEO drag those kids to their doom... you knew this whole time" Miss Delight whispers in a small, scared voice. "I admit it..." Dogday said as he bowed his head.

Catnap's heard enough, his eyes water as he heard that Dogday was helping the CEO, and he probably helped killing Theo... Catnap made his way towards the Playcare, he didn't care if there were mini critters around he needed to feel some comfort, but as he walked inside the Playcare he was shocked to see the mini critters tearing each other again, he sighed and ignored them walking to his house, he got into his house, climbed up the stairs and laid on his bed. Catnap started to cry as he found out his own best friend was the one who most likely killed him.