Chapter 409

Catnap rips his arm away from his friends and runs after Boxy Boo and Killy Willy leaving The Smiling Critters and Miss Delight to fend against the mini critters. 'Some friend I am... first I leave Dogday and now them...' he thinks sadly as he keeps chasing after Boxy Boo and Killy Willy. "Hey, you two, what's in that folder?!" he yells chasing after Killy and Boxy as they wake their way towards Poppy's room. Catnap felt a bit worried having Killy Willy know where Poppy was, but it seems that Boxy didn't care much for them anymore, even if his friends were in danger. 'Maybe the prototype could help... no no no he can't, he's not good news, just like your friends told you, don't fall for it' he mentally scolds himself as he continues to run after the two. As soon as he run into Poppy's room though he was a bit shocked to see Huggy, and Kissy there protecting Poppy as Killy and Boxy seem to be chanting something, but a swift kick from Huggy Wuggy and a punch of Kissy Missy was enough to shut the two up. "Look Huggy, we know that you're hurting, but we can help you... the CEO can help you, he's got a lab for it-" before Killy could say anything though Huggy screeched and punched him. "I don't care! If the CEO wants to fix me, he can himself on his own time, when I'm knocked unconscious, there is no way I'm getting surgery from him while conscious" as Huggy said this Killy only smiles "but you are going to be unconscious, you should have waited and listened to him fully, he wanted to HELP you" Killy seemed to be trying to persuade now, but didn't seem to be working in his favor since Huggy was refusing the surgery to get new fur, his old suit was scarred and a bit mangled due to previous fights, but he never really complained about the pain he felt, if he felt any at all that is. None of the other toys or critters knew about Huggy's pain tolerance considering he would always smile and wave off most concerns about any of his ink injuries, even if they looked dire. It often caused alarm bells to go off in Kissy's head since she and Boxy were always the most closest to Huggy Wuggy, but Boxy seems to have changed his friendship though. Catnap was confused what the file contained so as Killy Willy, and Boxy Boo were occupied he took the liberty and snuck the files from Killy's grasp, he quietly snuck out of the room and ran as fast as he could to the others in the train station.

Back at the train station the other critters and Miss Delight were fighting off the mini critters but also on a wild goose chase before the factory opened, the doors slung open as the crowd entered, and the mini critters were shaking and growling in anticipation knowing they would be fed.