Chapter 442

After a while of crying Catnap had fallen asleep. It was a restless sleep though since he was now plagued with anxiety and nightmares. He woke up the third time in a row that same night cycle as he got up to hear growling he walks over to his kitchen and started to make camomile tea. As he was heating it up though his ear twitched at a low growling coming from under his bed. He sighed and decided to look under the bed only to be met with a Dogday mini critter tearing up a Catnap mini critter, and that caused him to become anxious and wary of his "friends" for the future. He flinched as the microwave beeped and quickly made his way over to the kitchen again, he took the tea bag and placed it in the cup with the hot water and waited. As Catnap was waiting though his head wouldn't shut up 'what if they all were faking their friendship over the years, what if they all wanted to use you, what if-" as Catnap's mind spiraled a doorbell rang out and caused him to come back to reality. He sighed and walked down the stairs and opened his door to see Poppy there. "Argh... what do you want?" Catnap spoke in a slightly irritated tone to the doll before him, he knew he was being rude, but he couldn't care less. "Catnap, I need your help... it's about Kissy-" as Poppy tried to explain Catnap shushed her. "Shhhh.... I don't care anymore Poppy, Kissy is your problem now, not mine" as Catnap was about to close the door Poppy stopped the door with her foot glaring at the purple feline. "Look Catnap just because you're going through something doesn't mean you get a chance to be a bull-" as Poppy was about to speak her mind Catnap interrupted her "listen Poppy, you should go talk to the others-" Poppy interrupts Catnap now "the others went down to the Prototype's lair" as soon as Poppy said that Catnap's eyes widen. "They what?!" Catnap was looking at Poppy as if she was crazy, but he realized that he might be the one who's crazy since he had no idea where the other critters went, he could care less about Dogday now, he was worried for the other critters though, they have no idea how tough the Prototype is now, he could tear them to shreds if he so wanted. "They went down the lift?!" Catnap sprang into action as he ran out of the Playcare with Poppy on his shoulder, he sprints to the exit, and immediately all eyes fell on him. "The others are in trouble" Catnap said as he slammed open the doors. "Trouble, what trouble?" as Dogday spoke Catnap hissed at him "the other Smiling Critters!" as he yelled this Dogday's face looked confused still. "They're taking the lift down to the floor grounds to the Prototype!" as Catnap said this Dogday's eyes widen and in a commanding voice says "we're getting them back one way or another" Dogday nods at Catnap as the two make their way to the hatch, but it's not up, and they worry if the others will need it at some point. They hear a scream...