Chapter 439

"A new toy? Well that's impossible for a toy factory" said Sharp Charm rolling his eyes. Bitty Kitty elbowed him to tell him to be quiet "even so, how do we know that it wasn't just a broken toy?" she asked looking at Frowny Fox a bit skeptical about there being a new toy coming. "Well, the CEO seemed to be having big visions about the future of Play Co. we all are apart of it I think, and the fact that he already destroyed so many toys like Candy Cat, and Cat Bee says a lot right?" as Frowny Fox said this both Sharp Charm and Bitty Kitty still didn't look convinced. "It's a good theory, but it doesn't seem likely that he would create a new toy so soon after destroying so many other toys" Bitty Kitty said with a small smile. Frowny Fox sighed sensing that he would have to prove a lot to them, and even the others, so he would prove it to them. "How about we go down and see then?" he asked crossing his arms as Bitty Kitty and Sharp Charm look at him wide eyed and speechless. "Isn't that dangerous going down there though... Dogday told us it was forbidden" Sharp Charm said with a bit shaky tone but Frowny Fox waved him off "it's fine, I'll be there with you two" Frowny Fox smiled a bit but the smile seemed forced. "I still don't think it's a good idea, but it could probably help us in the long run with Catnap, and Dogday's friendship again" Bitty Kitty thought. Frowny Fox nods a bit, but doesn't say anything. Sharp Charm sighs seeing that he's outnumbered "fine, we will all go down and see for ourselves, but we should bring others with us, just in case" he suggested and Frowny Fox nods "that's a good idea, let's get the other critters" as he says this Bitty Kitty pipes up "I think we should probably keep this from Dogday though, he doesn't need the added stress about all of us going down to see... the Prototype" at that point both Sharp Charm and Frowny Fox had to admit that it might be best if Dogday was left in the dark about all this "he doesn't have to know, we will keep it from him" Frowny Fox said as he nods towards the two and they all leave the incinerator room.

Hoppy was about to scream when the vent opened, their jaw dropped at who they saw come out. "What are you three doing here?" they ask seeing Gloom, Shade, and Small Frown crawl out of the vent and towards them. Hoppy knelt down and gently took the three fox plushies in their paws. "Where is Frowny Fox at?" Hoppy asks the three, they know where he is, but they were assigned to look after Hoppy when they noticed the rabbit ran off, Frowny had led Bitty Kitty and Sharp Charm away from the others, but he saw Hoppy run away, so he assigned his three plushie versions to look after his friend.