Chapter 437

Just as Boxy Boo regretted what he said Killy was on top of him, Killy held his neck springs causing the springs to bend under the pressure. "What did you say?" Killy asked in a low dangerous voice causing Boxy Boo to realize his mistake pretty quickly. "I didn't mean to say that-" Boxy Boo tried to justify his own mistake, but Killy was livid. "You don't get a choice in this plan, the Prototype's plan will be carried out with or without, and frankly I don't mind killing you here and now" as Killy said this Boxy realized he should've stayed quiet, next thing Boxy Boo knew a burning sensation was felt, the obedience chip, he screamed and Killy just growls and punched his head. Boxy felt dizzy and his head spun "please Killy I didn't mean to-" he pleaded but Killy wasn't having it "the Prototype has plans to help us all, you will understand, even if its through force. Killy then proceeds to drag Boxy Boo to the basement again, Boxy Boo was begging to be let out again, but it fell on deaf ears as Killy forced Boxy Boo to get back into his box. Boxy Boo's spring was bent the wrong angle which caused him tremendous pain inside his box, he was unable to move at all, Boxy Boo screamed to be let down but all he heard was Killy's claws scraping against his box, the terrifying growl that came from Killy caused Boxy Boo with go silent, he didn't know what to do as he was trapped inside his box, he felt the lid of his box dent a bit, something was on top of him, but he couldn't spring out to see, even winding himself up wasn't working, Boxy Boo was starting to panic "SOMEONE HELP...!" but all this pleading fell on deaf ears as Killy Willy walked away leaving Boxy Boo underneath a large rock as it slowly crushed the toy.

The Dogday plushie was quick to find the other Smiling Critters, he ran up to them all and as they saw him some of them were wary while others looked angry. "Relax, he's with me guys" Rich spoke up, but since his voice sounded like a kid's he wasn't able to let them know it was him unless he spoke directly. "Guys it's me Rich-" as he said this a few of the critters looked at him in shock. "Rich, what happened to you?!" Picky Piggy said as she hesitantly stepped towards the two Dogdays. "The CEO..." as he said this all the toys, and mascots looked at each other and back at the limp Dogday in sympathy. "We've all been there..." Bobby said as she came over with Craftycorn and Bubba. "Where is the other Dogday?" Rich asked trying to see, his mascot eyes were working now, but his human eyes were completely gone having been eaten out by a few rouge lab mice that had fallen off the shelf.