Chapter 404

Boxy Boo growls as they all turn their backs on him. "I was trying to warn them..." he spoke to himself, but he did notice that Huggy was a bit worse for wear, and torn up. "I could use that to my advantage..." he spoke low and ended up leaving his friends behind to find someone. He walked into the direction of the CEO's office, and smirks. He kicks the door open and is a bit surprised to see that the CEO isn't there, he looked around and noticed there was a lab there behind the bookcase, called The Smiling Critters Lab, and he instantly knew something was going on. He entered the lab and was a bit shocked to see the CEO in the lab sitting in front of a Dogday mascot suit. The CEO looked up at Boxy with wide eyes. "Boxy Boo, what are you doing here?" as he asked this Boxy Boo's eyes landed on the Dogday suit on the floor. "He's fine" said the CEO as he gets up and starts to walk over to Boxy, as he does the limp mascot makes a quick swipe at him to which he returns a swift kick to the mascot's head. Rich felt the full impact of the kick as he just stayed silent and fell to the floor. "Ignore that" said the CEO as he made his way over to Boxy. "It's good to see you, how was your trip down in the-" "shut up" said Boxy with a dark expression. The CEO was a bit shocked but still went silent. "I'm here to ask about Huggy" he said as the CEO nods. "What about him?" asked the CEO crossing his arms across his chest, and raising a brow to the Jack-in-a-box toy in front of him, Boxy watched him for a few seconds before speaking "he needs to follow the prototype, but I want to also make sure others follow the prototype as well, Killy and I are trying to gain some more followers, and insight to the others" as Boxy said this the CEO looked at him intrigued. "You need the information to the... human versions of each toy, their fears and their ages, and everything?" the CEO smirks understanding exactly what Boxy Boo is getting at. "Yes, anything I can have to help me recruit them to followers for the prototype, we are working on Catnap... according to Killy at least" as Boxy said this the CEO nods in agreement with their plan so far. "So we need to use their fears against them, and make sure they follow all orders from experiment-" "yes" said Boxy still interrupting the CEO, Boxy was impatient and annoyed with the CEO right now. "Can we hurry this up, and can you stop acting so smug?!" he taps his foot on the ground as he watches the CEO shrug and not really care much for Boxy's impatience right now, he was more concerned about his own wellbeing.