Chapter 430

The scientists back in the laboratory where Huggy Wuggy and Kissy Missy were being held were all on edge as the two secured monsters began to thrash against their restraints. "You guys can't do this!" Huggy kept screaming as the scientists began their work completely ignoring the two monsters as they begged for their lives. Huggy looked at Kissy, he was clearly terrified of what was about to happen, the two thought they had escaped but were later recaptured and brought back under tighter security and restraints. Huggy already had to deal with them before, these were the same chaotic scientists who had nearly destroyed him back in the cells, they had created machines that had hurt him, but they told him it was obedience, just like the obedience chips that were implanted in certain toys throughout the factory. Nobody was able to hear Huggy or Kissy screaming for help, Kissy looked at Huggy and tried her best to smile and reassure him, she reached a hand out to him, but it wasn't good enough as Huggy let out a ear piercing screech, high pitched yet deep, and it didn't sound human at all, Kissy withdrew her hand as she looked at Huggy in fear. Huggy was truly becoming violent and desperate to escape, yet it wasn't enough as the scientists started to work on the two, since the two didn't have zippers on their bodies the scientists were forced to use a scalpel to cut into their stomachs, Huggy and Kissy both screamed out in fear and pain as the scalpel began slicing their stomachs open, thus causing blood, and their organs to become exposed. Kissy and Huggy both looked at each other and Kissy reached her hand out again, this time though, Huggy held onto her hand tightly. The two monster toys screamed and closed their eyes as darkness overtook their eyes.

As Huggy Wuggy woke up he realized that he had a new body, the patches of fur that was once missing was back, and his fur looked even more vibrant and shinier then ever before. He would have enjoyed it if it weren't for the fact he had no idea where Kissy went, did the scientists still have her, would she be hurt worse, would Kissy be okay? 'I hope so...' Huggy thought as he was a bit shocked to realize that he couldn't frown. 'What the-?!' he thought a bit shocked, and confused as to why he couldn't seem to frown, or show any other facial expressions except smiling, and being happy. He was trying to open his mouth to call for Kissy, or for help, but it was all in vain as he felt the familiar burning pain of an obedience chip in the back of his head, he tried to grab the chip but it had sunk into the fur and disappeared from sight as it continues to burn him and causing him to screech out inhumane and dangerous. The scientists were watching his stress levels... they weren't looking good.