Chapter 426

"Guys, maybe we really should consider getting Catnap away from the kids... after that... whole scene Catnap made about that poor girl, I wouldn't trust him around the kids after that" Bobby Bearhug said as she crossed her arms and leans into Craftycorn. Craftycorn and Bubba Bubbaphant are both there for her, but Dogday can see that something's not right with the three of them. "What are you guys talking about?" he asked "Catnap is out fri-" Kickin interrupted Dogday "look dude, you gotta admit that Catnap's attitude wasn't normal for him, and if that were to be seen from the CEO he could probably be-" "stop! I don't want to hear that!" Dogday interrupted Kickin holding his floppy ears. "Kickin is right though, Catnap's attitude towards that child wasn't right, nor appropriate for anyone" Picky Piggy said as she and Frowny Fox both stood with their paws/hooves on Bitty Kitty and Sharp Charm's shoulders. Gloom, Shade, and Small Frown were all in Bitty Kitty's and Sharp Charm's lap as the two mascots pet the small fox plushies. "So... what you guys think I should talk to Catnap, and tell him he's not a Smiling Critter anymore?" Dogday asks unsure. "Yes" "yeah" "uh huh" everyone agreed. Dogday frowns as his friends want to kick his best friend out of the group. "I-I'll think about it..." Dogday said as he looked away from the other critters. Miss Delight went over to Dogday "look, we aren't trying to force you, far from it, we just want you to make the right choice" she spoke to Dogday, but Dogday wasn't okay with this, he didn't want to have to remove Catnap from The Smiling Critters. "I'll think about it..." he repeats as walks away. Catnap hid behind the door as Dogday walks towards the factory and doesn't stop at the entrance, he goes further into the factory to clear his head. Catnap was shocked and heartbroken... the others want him out of the Smiling Critters? Catnap runs away crying, but Killy Willy sees this and smirks throwing Boxy Boo out of his way as he followed the feline through the factory. "This is my chance..." he speaks under his breath as he follows Catnap, he was going to get the feline on their side, whether he was ready or not. Killy Willy followed Catnap into a secluded part of the factory. As Catnap tried to hide in the shadows Killy Willy followed him, his shadow came into view of Catnap's eyes. Catnap turned around and saw Killy Willy walking into the dark room to see Catnap. "What happened back there?" he asked in a small voice, Catnap found it strange to hear Killy's voice sound so gentle, and soft towards him. "Look, I saw you upset back there, I wanted to make sure you didn't do anything stupid while you ran off" Killy truly didn't care for Catnap, he was using his "charm" to get to him, and pretend to be his friend. Catnap was grateful for Killy's kindness as he had no idea of Killy's true intentions.