MORNING

*SUN*~

I was woken up by the wet kisses on my exposed shoulder from the oversized shirt. I slowly turned around just to see him up close to my face.

He had this soft admiring look and a genuine smile which made me want to kiss him but I stopped myself thinking that maybe those kisses were only a part of sex.

"Good morning, butter." His low voice made me feel tingles in my stomach.

"Good morning, Miles." I whispered back, turning fully to face him.

His elbow was pressed upon the pillow and his head on his palm. He kept looking at my face, his eyes searching over my face. His hand came up to my hip bone, softly creasing up and down my waist.

"Did I hurt you yesterday?" His concern was clear as day.

I smiled softly and placed my hand on his warm chest. His heart was beating the same if not more than mine.

"I'm not hurt or in any pain. I'm just sore. You stretched me to my limits." My cheeks started warming up and I could feel it travelling to my neck.

He smirked and leaned his head down to nudge my head up so that he had space to rub his nose on the length of my neck. I shivered as my nipples parked up under the shirt and the sheet.

"How could I not fuck that pretty dripping pussy of yours?" He spoke in my ear, making me clinch the sheets in my hand.

"What time is it?" I turned my head to the window, away from his too-soft hair and addictive smell.

"10. It's still raining a bit." His lips pressed just below my ear, making me drop my eyes.

His kisses travelled to my neck, then to my chin and then very slowly on my lips. This kiss was soft and gentle, unlike yesterday. I kissed him back instantly, I was waiting to do it. His hand is under my head, tugging my head closer to his. His tongue teased the outline of my lips before he pulled back. His lips glinted from the saliva and I was sure mine were coated with his.

"You are fucking addicting, sun. I'm not joking." His nose nudged my head up so that he had access to my marked neck from the previous night.

"Christ.. you are going to eat my head off when you see this in the mirror" He exclaimed excitedly, placing soft kisses on my sore and sensitive neck.

"It won't be that bad-"

I hissed when his teeth scraped against the skin. I tried to tug my head down to stop his sweet torture but his grip on my hair only tightened.

"Let me show you how good you look marked." He reaches for the nightstand, picks up his phone and brings it to my face.

"No face." I demanded which he sweetly nodded to.

And then, click.

He clicked a picture and showed it to me. I gasped looking at the big, red and sensitive hickeys and bite marks. The thing that made me clench my thighs was his veiny arm going to my messy hair. Only my chin to collarbone was shown in the picture but for the first time, I wished my face was in it too.

His mouth was on my shoulder again, nipping here and there while kissing it.

"You are quiet. Why?" My lack of reaction made him curious.

"I - I'm speechless. When did you even do this? I don't remember you feasting on my neck like this." My eyes didn't leave the photo as his kisses trailed to my arm.

I would have freaked out even if someone touched my arms accidentally but now when he's kissing it, I'm ranting about marks.

"When I was getting you wet to be fucked raw." He pulled his head away from my arm to just stare into my eyes, innocently.

I widened my eyes in shock. How the fuck can he say something like that? God! And I was getting aroused by that!? Bullshit!

"Stop talking and get up. Marry likes to just brag into a room without knocking." I rolled my eyes and pushed his chest to get his arms off me.

His hands were on me again when I turned on the other side of the bed and pulled me back to his chest. His bare chest pressed on my barely clothed back and there was a thin sheet between my ass and his boxer-covered dick.

"Come on sun. It's raining, why would Marry come here in the fucking rain?" He grumbled against my ear which made me shiver.

"Because she can do that and she has done it before too when I called her to come here." I struggled against his hold but no use.

While it was true that Marry could brag anytime here, the chances were low. Marry hates rain.

"But you are not calling her here, are you? So let me just stay like this." He snuggled more into me, his hips pressed against mine as his hand started creasing my outer thighs from knees to the hem of my shirt pushing it higher every time.

"Look at you, who would say you are the biggest businessman and a mafia? You look like a puppy right now." I sighed in defeat.

"Who cares? Not me." His low chuckle rumbled through his chest to my back.

"I do." I whispered playfully before sitting up abruptly which caught him by surprise.

"Don't walk-" he was cut off by the loud thump as I fell to the ground the second I stood up.

"Ow-" I exclaimed, crawling up the bed where he was sitting up with wide eyes and a worried face.

"I'm fine, just a little numb in my legs from the sleep. It'll go away soon." I smiled to hide the pain in my ass.

His expression turned into "I'm done." Face as he grabbed me and placed me back in front of him. His hand fished out both my legs between his spread-out ones and gently started to massage them, making me moan in relief.

"That is the reason for this." He said blankly, still focusing on my legs.

"Huh?"

"Your moans are the reason." He said as a matter of fact.

I shut my mouth up and rolled my eyes as his skilled hands stretched my calf earning a Whimper from my sealed lips.

"You are skilled in many things. Good job, kid." I pat his shoulder as if a proud grandmother would have done.

His eyes squint and his hand squeezed my calf a little too much.

"Ah- ok ok sorry man!" I squeaked and pushed his shoulder.

"Hmm... now try to stand up." He took his hands away and I turned to stand up from the bed.

I slowly put pressure on my feets and I was able to stand, barely but it was enough to reach the bathroom.

The door closed behind me as I entered the bathroom, giving me the much needed privacy.