TOUCH

*SUN*~

I couldn't say stop. I knew this is not really how I thought things will be when I saw him on the door but I couldn't resist. His lips on my neck felt like water drops on a hot pan. Sizzling and hot but still wet. His hands on my waist didn't felt wrong, his lips didn't make me feel insecure, his words didn't make me uncomfortable but there was still a doubt that he's high on something. What if he regrets it in the morning? What if he thinks I initiated this?

"You are not yourself right now, miles." I squirmed as much as I could with his hand in hairs.

"Oh sun, I'm the most myself right now since I first saw you. I have been thinking about this , about you since that stupid party. I wish I could take you right there in that dress." He kept kissing and talking. His hand tightening on my waist and lips leaving open mouth kisses , making me shiver every time his teeth brushed against my skin.

"You will regret this in the morning." I whispered hesitantly, not really wanting him to stop but I gotta be careful. I still don't believe he's sober.

His mouth stoped and he turned me around to face him , I kept my eyes low.  A thunder went off outside when he pulled my head up by my jaw , his eyes were cold.

"Don't dare to say it again , if you don't want to be spanked. I swear I'll make it hurt. And no , I will never regret you. Trust me sun, I have many regrets but you are the only thing I'll always be proud of. I'm glad I saw you , I'm thankful to whatever superior energy is there , that I got you in my life. I'll always adore you , cherish you and worship you but I'll never fucking ever regret you or the time I spend with you." He finished with a kiss.

A kiss that made me quiver , a kiss that made my knees weak , a kiss that made me clinch my hands on the corner of the counter my back was pressed on. A kiss that made me want to moan.

His lips kept meeting mine , his hand on my jaw kept holding my head up and the other worked on my waist , squeezing and rubbing there. I kissed him back when he squeezed my jaw. My hands wrapped around his hand on my jaw.

"You are fucking addicting!" He growled , pulling away for a mere second before putting his mouth on me again.

This time with more force. His tongue got in between my lips just as his lips touched mine , demanding to let his tongue pass. His hand traveled to my hairs , gently gripping them. His hand on my waist pulled me to crash my body on his. I was so lost in his hands that I didn't open my mouth.

"Please" Came his rough voice, his hand fisted in my hairs. His mouth begged but hands commanded submission.

My mouth opened involuntary at his voice. I couldn't control. A man , a mafia man was begging for a kiss.

He forced his tongue in , moaning at the back of his throat. My one hand went up his hair and the other clenched on his shirt. He pushed my back on the counter and pressed himself on me. His hardened dick pressed on my thigh.

Felt big..

He was kissing me desperately, not giving  my mind the time to process. I couldn't keep up with his tounge, it was exproling every cell of my mouth. His littel moans didn't help but made me Whimper. His hand digging in my waist and other on my scalp. I was lacking in breathing. I tried pulling my head away but he just shook his head and tightened his grip on my hairs.

"Miles.." I whined pushing on his chest.

He growled and nipped my lower lip before pulling the lip with his head , earing a hiss from me. He left it and looked at me , no studied my face with his serine eyes. I huffed , breathing deep but quick. My cheeks hot and lips numb and his gaze wasn't very innocent. I diverted my eyes to side and reached to switch off the stove.

"The food?" I asked looking up at him sheepishly. The soup was over cooked and hot so were my cheeks.

He smirked and lifted me up on the counter. He fucking lifted me up! ME!?

I gasped and took hold of his biceps. He got in between my thighs and grabbed my neck , lifting my head my to brush his lips against mine. Teasing me.

"Can I eat you instead?" His voice serious and low.

My breath hitched when he squeezed my neck.

"Say it , butter. I need a yes for this. Can I eat you ? Can I make you cry with my mouth on your cunt? Can I taste you and make you cum? Can I get on my knees?" His strated to kiss my face , biting playfully on my cheek.

I gasped, his mouth.. did I heard that right? I was shocked but couldn't ignore how my clit throbbed at his words.I nodded my head, hiding my face in his neck.

"Words." His teeth sank on my neck earning a moan from me as I closed my eyes in his neck.

"Yes!" A squeak was all I could give him.

His hand went inside my top , creasing the flabby skin there as his lips went down my neck to my collarbone.

"Yes?" He asked lifting up the hem of the t-shirt I was wearing.

I hesitated by the thought of him judging my body or worse , making fun of it but I saw the desperation in his eyes. He wanted me comfortable or he would have removed the clothes. His eyes were full of passion rather then anticipation of how I looked.

"Yes." I nodded.

He pulled it off , making me sit there in my black bra and pants. I couldn't look him in his eyes due to the fear of seeing disappointment in his eyes. I kept staring at his chest , my hands fisting to prevent covering myself.

His lips touched my shoulder in a feathery kiss, and all I knew was this is neither about him nor me. It's about us. It's about the consent and desperation for each other and something told me this wasn't just about bodies.

"You're beautiful.. you're fine.. this is you and this is who I want. Neither a bit more nor a bit less, this is you. This sun is just as beautiful as the sun of dawn. Believe me , there's nothing wrong." He kept whispering as his kisses went down my chest. His fingers brushing against the hook of my bra.

My eyes closed as I tried to not cry. His words were more then just sex.. his words were going straight to my heart.

I nodded my head when he hooked his fingers around the hook of my bra and he opened it. He didn't pull my bra away from my body yet.. his fingers started creasing the skin that was being revealed by the bra slowly.

His lips were on my breasts when he completely pulled it off. I kept my eyes closed. I could feel him around my hardened nippel , kissing around it teasingly.

"Look at you , getting all shy and blushing when these are perked up like this." He licked my nippel followed by his whole mouth latching on it.

I arched , moaned and fisted his hairs, trying to not push him away due to the sudden sensation.

"Miles!" I whined when he nipped at it.