MUCH MORE

*Miles*~

It has been 2 weeks since I saw Sun, and I have been busy with the shipping of weapons to the eastern side mafia. I have ordered my men to keep an eye on Sun, update me everyday.
During this time I have noticed by what my men told me that Sun is a private person.

She follows that daily routine of her's only. No parties , no going out , no friends coming, nothing. She is just focused on her work and that's it.

In 2 days the renovation of my mansion is starting and I'm looking forward to see Sun again.

Right now I am driving back from the gun warehouse located in outskirts of the city to my temporary apartment , a cigarette between my fingers. I looked at the watch , taking a drag, 12:46am it showed.

I huffed out the smoke , speeding up to reach quick , my stomach growling in hunger. I thought about the day when Marry was describing Sun, sitting beside me as I drove to her home.

I liked Sun but Marry also had special place , she is kind. No one has been that kind to me except my mom.

I pulled in the parking lot of the building , parking my car and stepping out of the car ,I crushed the left cigarette with my boot and made my way to the lift.

I pressed the lift button and leaned on the wall beside that , waiting for it to open.

When the lift opened I pulled away from the wall , stepping to the door of the lift. I looked up as the lift door opened and I saw Sun.

Sun? What is she doing here? And why didn't I know it? My phone- oh! My phone was dead! Dammit!

As I was about to say something she stepped to the door standing right in front of me. Her body language suggested that she wanted me to step away so she could pass.

Oh littel bird. I can't let her leave just like that and she haven't even looked at me yet! Her eyes were on the ground all the time as if she was scared of me  judging her state. She is scared of judgment? But... she is so bold... and then I remembered Marry's words.

I stepped inside the lift too close to her when she looked up at me, instinctively taking a step back when she noticed the closeness.

"Oh- You? Mr. Parron , right?" She said with that assertive tone of her's, she is now being bold.

She changed her personality like a TV channel. She is much more than I expected.

"Glad to know that you remembered me , Ms. Sun" I said stepping aside a littel, looking at the hair strand falling on her chubby cheek , resisting the urge to tuck it behind her soft looking ears.

"Ofcourse. Now if you excuse me-" she node at me and stepped out of the lift , I followed behind.

The hunger had died down now , she was more important.

"If you don't mind me asking Ms. Sun , can I ask what got you here?" I spoke as the lift closed behind me and Sun turned around to face me.

God that felt weird. I haven't I asked anyone the permission to question. Not even my father , which resulted in many bruises but I never changed and now I'm doing this!?

"I was here for some work Mr. Parron." She said pushing her specs up on the nose.

"Work? This late?" I realised after saying that it was a mistake.

"Are you questioning me Mr. Parron?"
She raised her eyebrows, her arms folded.

Such a fiesty woman I got.

"Oh no. I didn't mean it like that. I have been living here for weeks now and I didn't see any construction going here so.." I said smiling at her narrowed eyes.

"I was here for a meeting"

"May I know who?" I could easily know it but I was testing the waters here.

"I don't owe you any explanation but I will tell you who. Mrs. Smith." She said it as Metter of fact.

I smiled , nodding. I know that couple in their 50s.

"I'll take my leave now, Mr. Parron" She turned and walked to her car.

"Sure." I followed her to her car.

I watched as she slowly got in her car and drove off after giving me a soft smile.

She haven't smiled during this time until it was time to leave , giving me an impression that she didn't hate me for now.

I also went up the lift and inside my apartment felling a little relaxed.