CAREFUL

*Sun*~

These 3 days were not good for me. Marry was going crazy , she was acting like it's my wedding or something.

After shopping for the dress , which took 3 long hours , we came back home and Marry started ranting about what I'll look like and all..

The next two days were not any better. She told me to shave my arms and legs which I didn't agree at. Then after arguing for the whole day , I had to do it.

I was now contemplating my decision of going to that stupid party.

Somehow I survived those days but today is the day and more than me, Marry was freaking out. I was more worried about Marry's behavior then that party.

It's was 7 in the morning when Marry rang the doorbell of my house. She had the keys but no, she wanted me to get up and open the door.

This woman.

She entered my home and started to rant again about how I should be nervous and should wake up early.

God! It's 7 am!.

She went to my room leaving me in the living room and I decided to sleep on the couch. Gotta get my sleep.

I could hear some noises from my room but then I decided to just sleep.
And I slept a littel much longer then I intended too.

It was 11 am when I was woken up by my arm being shaken. It was Marry again.

"I gave you enough time to sleep. Get up now!" She said while going back to the kitchen.

"I'm up!" I sat up and said with my gorggy voice.

I made my way up to my room to get Freshen up. Once I entered my room I saw everything arranged on my bed.

My dress , my heels , something were in some bags. Is Marry going crazy? Why did she do this? I have to go at 7 in the evening.

I rolled my eyes in ignorance and walked to the bathroom. When I came back , there was a plate of breakfast and a note on my working table.

I'm going to the market to get something. Don't ditch the breakfast and eat it properly. Don't worry I won't buy something expensive.
~your love♡

Okay, so she isn't done shopping yet.

Sigh.

{●}

It was 1 pm when Marry bragged into my room with a small bag. I was on a business call so I didn't said anything to her at the moment.

She placed that bag on the bed and started unboxing the things inside. I just watched from my chair still talking on the phone.

She took out a perfume , then some makeup then some different colors of nali polishes , is that a rose? She brought three roses!? Why?

By this time I had cut the call.

"What is all this?" I asked approaching her.

"As you can see. Things."

"Roses aren't Things!"

"Oh those, I had an idea for your hair style."

"I'm not doing any hair style. I'll keep my hairs in a bun."

My hair in a bun was my comfort. I don't like people touching my hairs when I open them.

"Sun , we talked about this. I'm getting you dressed, right? So let me do my thing."