FULL

*SUN*~

He was going crazy. His lips never left my skin as he started to undress. As he took off his shirt, I stopped processing when his injuries came into my view. He was injured and I just did this with him.. he must have been in pain. I kept staring at his wounds and didn't even realise he had pulled down his pants with boxers.

Now, I have seen naked men on the internet and even some in real life but this is something else. His dick stood proud and tall with veins all over. The red angry head leaking drops of white pearls made my worries vanish. The urge to take him in my mouth, touch it and tease it was uncontrollable.

I stretched my hand to his dick and it twitched before I could even touch it. I wrapped my hand around his grith, my fingers barely touching together. He sighs, placing his forehead on my shoulder as I squeezed his cock, following how the pre-cum trails down my fingers to the base and then to his balls.

I pushed him back and climbed down the counter, kneeling on the cold floor which made my nipples hard. I thought he was going crazy but here I am, kneeling in front of my client, pathetic.

I opened my mouth and licked his dick from the base to the tip and then took the tip in my mouth, swirling my tongue around it.

"Butter~ fuck!" He groaned and gripped the counter behind him to not thrust into my mouth.

I slowly started taking him deeper. He was halfway in when I started to choke. His hand came down to grab my hair to pull me away from his cock but I pushed it away and then again tried taking him in again. I took more of him inside but choked again, my eyes filled with tears but I didn't pull away. His dick twitched inside my mouth, almost touching the back of my throat and I choked again.

His hand came down to grab my hair again and pulled me away harshly from his now saliva-covered dick. He yanked my head up so that I was looking straight up at his dark green eyes.

"Don't be a greedy slut, butter. I know you want it down your fucking throat right now but I don't want you passed out when I finally fuck that dripping cunt, got it? Take it slow and easy." He yanked my head closer to his face and then left me abruptly. I immediately took him in my mouth again.

I never thought I'll be this desperate to suck a 9-inch cock.

This time I was slow. Licking and teasing him softly. He groaned and moaned but kept his hands on the counter. His knuckles were white and his breath hitched.

I decided to try my luck again, I took him deeper again and this time it touched my throat but for only a second before I was pulled away from it again by my hair, causing a whine to leave my lips.

Before I could utter a word I was pulled to my feet and then my face was shoved on the cold counter. My one thigh was on the counter as I stood exposed to him. I hissed when my belly and tits touched the counter. Another hiss left when his hand came down n my ass. Hard.

"You don't listen, huh baby? I told you to keep your desperate mouth in control but you couldn't, now face the punishment." His hand came down again, and I was sure there was a handprint on my ass.

"Miles! Hurts-"

"And yet you are fucking dripping baby. This cunt wants nothing but a cock to give pleasure and pain." He slapped me on my pussy. On my dripping folds.

I cried out, wiggling my ass as more wetness dripped out of me, trailing down my thighs.

He didn't give me time to think and pushed the head of his dick inside my wet walls. I screamed, twisting in his hold as my pussy stretched.

It's been years since I had sex.

He didn't stop but pushed more, he was fucking huge and I moaned. I felt full and only half of him was inside.

"It won't fit! Miles!" I gasped and pushed my body up so my back touched his chest.

"It will. Give it some time." He whispered in my ear and pushed more inside. I got on my toes when I felt the stretch, to avoid the sting. He pushed me down, again.

"A little bit more, butter. You're doing so good for me baby. Such a good girl taking me so well.." His hand started rubbing my clit to lure me into this. I tried relaxing and loosening up for him.

Soon he was buried deep inside me. I couldn't even imagine where I fit him inside. I was going crazy about how full I was feeling. The sweet stretch and the sting were all a sweet pain now. His hand never stopped on my clit, helping me to ground myself.

He slowly started moving, pulling a little out and then in. I clenched every time he brushed against my cervix. He groans but says nothing. His hand kept creasing me and pulling my hair.

"Brace yourself." He warned me when his hand came to my neck as he pressed me more to his front.

I wasn't even trying to understand anything at this point but his warning made sense when he pulled his dick all the way out till only the tip was inside and then gave a strong thrust.

We both moaned and I arched against him, my hands flying to his as I squeezed his hand when he increased the pressure on my neck. He did it again. Pulling back and then thrusting in but the pleasure reached its peak when he started to increase the peace.

"Miles! Shit.." I moaned louder when he brushed against my G-spot. My eyes started tearing as I scratched his arm of the hand on my neck.

His other hand, which was on my waist started digging his nails into my skin. His lips biting and kissing the side of my neck as his hips continued to slap against mine.

"Feels good, butter? You wanted this, right? This is how you imagined being fucked? Because the way your walls are clenching around me says so. So fucking wet!" He groaned in my neck and pushed my head to the counter again.

My cheek pressed on the cold counter again as I Whimpered when he hit my cervix. His hand came down on my ass, making me flinch and gasp. He squeezed my ass and pulled at them to expose me more. I clenched harder on his ramming cock.

"This. This is how I imagined you. Taking my cock like a little slut you are. You are going to come, aren't you? Tell me, sun." His hands left my ass just to dig his nails on my back, making me arch up and nod my head.

It was true, I started feeling the knot forming inside me. The pressure from the stretch and the pleasure from his hands were all pushing me to the edge.

He pulled away completely and pulled me away from the counter just to flip me and make me lay my back on it.
He spread my thighs and slammed inside.

"AH! Miles!" I Whimpered, throwing my head back.

"No! Look at me. I want to see you come." His hand tugged at my hair to yank my head down to look at his eyes.

He kept going fast and hard. His eyes were assertive as kept his grip firm on my hair. My eyes watered, body shook as I forced my eyes to look at his. His other hand travelled to my clit and draw circles over it.

One.
Two.
Three.

And then I cried out as I came. His hands kept doing their work so did his hips. I withered in his hold, my nails digging into his shoulder and bicep. I felt a surge of shock in my body when he didn't stop.

It was the third orgasm of the night!

"Miles! Please ~" a whine left from my trembling lips as the tears rolled down the sides of my face.

"One more. You will come one more time, for me." He whispered dangerously low in my ear.

He didn't stop but decreased his peace. He kept going on until I was crying out loud again as came. My nails scratched his back as his teeth dug into my neck. His warm cum painted my walls as he came deep inside with a groan.

We kept clinging to each other. He left soft kisses on my skin and I creased his back slowly. He was making up for his wildness while I was bracing it.