HER

* Miles Parron~

I was sitting in the conference room, waiting to start a meeting regarding the renovation of an old mansion that I have bought recently here.
Usually I don't go to these stupid meetings but this time I was feeling something different with this meeting, so I preferred to come with Dave, the caretaker of that mension.
As we have arrived 5 minutes earlier then the scheduled time , we were waiting.
Just then the door opened, a girl was standing there with elegance and confidence. Dressed in black pants white shirt and a black coat and her hair in a bun , she was looking professional.
She wasn't expecting me , it was as clear as day. She entered the room and then looked at us , at me.
She starts to walk towards the table in front of me and sat.
The way she walked was attractive. The way she caried herself , inspite of being on the heavy side, was mesmerizing.

"What? What am I even thinking? We are here to do the meeting!"  I thought to myself.

Just then she spoke with politeness laced with confidence, apologizing for being late.

My mind wondered again..
Why is she not scared of me?... does she not know me?... does she even knows my name?..

She said her name.. "Sun. Call me Ms. Sun"

Sun? That is not a common name. She shines though.

Then she asked about us. Dave introduce himself and was about to introduce me also when I spoke.

"Miles Parron"

I thought that she doesn't know my name that's why she isn't scared, but now I told her myself who I am and she is still so.... stable.

Throughout the meeting I kept stearing at her. My eyes were not even trying to leave her face when she looked at me.
Why am I doing this? I was here to do the meeting and not to look at a woman.

When the meeting come to end, she asked if there is anything to discuss about. Usually I don't even care to remember people's name but she is different. I wanted to listen to her talk more. I wanted to shut her up myself in my way. I wanted her.

I did try to talk to her about herself but she was a very strong woman. Many girls tried to get me to talk to them, but I was never interested in talking to them , I just fuck and leave. Why am I feeling frustrated when she is trying to be professional.
When she refused to say my name, I wanted to eat her out and make her scream my name , make her come so many times that she forgets she is a human, let alone a working woman.

But I asked her about what she'll do in this project. I was just trying to see if I can see her again , but she refused with that confident voice of her that I wanted to turn into Whimpers.

I somehow got her to agree on working in my mansion. And then I stood up. Noticing how her beautiful amber eyes roamed on my body. I smirked and then left from the room.

Once i was out of the room , I noticed my heart was beating fast this whole time. I started see her face in front of my eyes, her chubby cheeks that I wanted to bite till she cries , her plump lips that I wanted to paint red with kisses , her amber eyes that will look up to me when she on her knees.

"What!? Why am I thinking of her being on her knees?"

I want to see her soon. I want to hear her voice again.
With these thoughts I decided to ask for her connects. I knew I could know her whole history right now if I want to but I decided on asking her first.

With I turned around and started walking towards the door again. When I was two steps to the door , the door opened and she walked out without any knowledge of me and when she acknowledged me she was too close.

After reading the situation I saw her taking a step back. She was still close and when she looked up at me , I saw her froze. While she froze , I was more shocked to see her face. The face that I was thinking before was soo close that I wanted to kiss her.

When she came back to her senses I asked her about her contact. Little did I know that she'll decline the offer. And she did , with her confident eyes that I have started to like. Then she walked away. Her steps so stable that I want to kiss the ground she was walking.

After she disappeared, I called Dave to meet me at the building gate with car.

When I sit down in the back seat of the car with Dave , I start thinking about her again. I want her.

Dave is the caretaker of the mension as well as one of my loyal men. He has been with me since 5 years.

I told Dave to get all the information about Sun by tomorrow.