BUTTERFLIES

-*SUN*~

He bent down on his one knee , that's all I could see because of the lift of my breasts by the corset and my belly.

I looked up to the stars when I felt him lifting the dress and folding it into folds from my ankels. He was careful to not touch me , just some brushes of his back of the hand on my calf which I endured.

He folded the dress till knees and I thought he will stand up but the thing he did next made me shiver.

He trailed the back of his fingers down my knees, slowly as if adoring them. I gasped and bent down to grab his shoulder. He looked up but his hand remained on my ankel. His eyes had darkened and breath quick.

His hand moved and creased my ankel and then the side of the foot. My hand clenched on his shoulder and I closed my eyes.

I can't let him do this.

But his touch was.. pure. He was touching my foot Goddammit!

"No." Came my voice as I straightened up and step back.

His hand was freezed right there in air , his eyes held something I couldn't read. He nodded and then stood up.

"Sorry. I- I got.. uh.. I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable." He said dusting his pants and then turning his head to the river.

He didn't make me uncomfortable , I knew he wouldn't cross the line and would stop when I say no. And he did. But it was me , I don't like touches since a very young age. Those memories and feeling flash backs make me feel disgusting. His touch was pure , but I wasn't.

"It's fine.. I'm alright." I said stepping towards the river almost touching my feet.

"Are you coming?" I extended my hand this time in his direction.

He fucking smiled and took my hand in his much bigger one.

We step into the shallow and cold water of the river. I hissed , tightening my grip on his hand. A simple smile forming on both of our lips due to the coldness of water and the spring whether.

"It is quit cold then I imagined." I looked down at my feet  , wiggling my toes.

"It's colder in this time of year. It's much warm in winters."

"You come here often?" My hand left his as I took one step more into the river. Now the water touched my calfs. It's still cold but now I'm stable.

"Used to" his voice came from behind.

"Used to?" I looked over my shoulder to look at him. He was staring at something in distance , his hands in his pocket.

He took a breath and then diverted his eyes to me.

"Yeah, I used to come here with my sister when we were kids. Now it's occasional."

"You have a sister?" Now I had to face him.

"Had." His eyes looked down to his feet.

"Oh- I'm sorry."

"Don't be. It has been years."

I sighed and took a step towards him.

"I'm still sorry. How long has it been?"

"13 years."

I nodded and slowly asked while standing beside him.

"So.. who's in your family? It's okay if you don't wanna tell me."

"My family?" He looked down at me on his side.

"No one. It's only Markus and me." His eyes held this kind of longing of something.

"Is that the reason you didn't answer me when I asked to met your mom?"

He nodded.

"I'm sorry."

He gently held my palm , this time he didn't ask and I didn't mind.

"It's fine , sun. It's has been years and I'm moving forward in life. I had been almost alone my whole life except of Markus. It's alright." His thumb never stopped creasing the back of my hand.

"Miles?" I diverted my gaze to his eyes from our hands.

He hummed , looking in my eyes too.

"I wanna be your friend. Can we be friends?" I asked hesitatingly.

He is still a mafia and could kill me without any second thought if I said anything wrong but he is a human too. Maybe I can make him feel better..

He took my hand to his lips and placed a gentel kiss on my knuckles and my breath hitched.

"Yes ma'am, it's my pleasure to be your friend." He joked

"Funny." I smiled sarcastically and left his hand to go wear my heels back.

But as I stepped out of water the sand on the bank got stuck to my wet feet. I cringed and took my feet back in water.
I stood there thinking what to do and I knew he was watching me from back.

I stood on my one feet and let the other hang in air to dry. It may work as my feet will be dried and the sand won't stuck on my feet. The problem was.. it was taking too much time. After I placed one feet successfully on sand after it dried then I lifted the other one off the water.

It had only been two seconds when I lost balance and almost fell on my face when I felt his hand grabbing my elbow and tugging me to his chest. My both feet in water again , my chest pressed against him , his breath falling on my cheeks , eyes locked and my belly touched his torso.

My belly was touching his body! He could feel me, he would judge! No!

He noticed my eyes flickering and breath quick as my body got tense.

"Sh.. relax. I won't do anything to make you uncomfortable. It me. Miles." He leaned his face closer.

I closed my eyes. The guilt and regret and disgust filling up my mind.

Then I felt his fingers on my cheek creasing it my his back of the finger causing me to take a deep breath as I shivered.

"I'll go get those heels. stay here." He left me and brought the heels back with his shoes too.

He made me wear my heels , again creasing my ankel and then let the dress fall till my toes. He stood up gave me a node as if to say "all done".

He wore his shoes and then we got in the car.
The car ride was peaceful, both of us being quit but comfortable. He stopped the car infront of my house and then again locked me in so I won't step out before he could open the door for me.

He left me on my front door and then left after kissing my hand once more.
I blushed and got inside just to see Marry sitting on the sofa watching TV.

She snapped her eyes at me when I entered with pink cheeks and squealed.

"Tell me everything! Every single detail!"