NOT SO EASY

*Miles Parron*~

We , Marry and I were talking when Marry decided to call Sun for breakfast.
I don't know what happened but the last thing I heard Marry say before she cut the call was.
"Get your ass here!"
Then she stood up and went inside the kitchen and I followed behind , asking her if I can help which she agreed to.

In 15 minutes the door bell went off , when Marry was setting the table. I after getting approval from Marry went to open the door , knowing who's here.

I opened the door and saw her , Sun. She was looking backwards at my BMW and was about to say something when her eyes fell on me.

She froze , and I checked her out. Her hairs were in a bun which I assume is her favorite hairstyle. The specs sitting on her nose , her chubby cheeks were pink, urging me to bite them. She was wearing a shirt and I could see that there was no bra underneath that shirt. Her stomach contracted as soon as my eyes fell there, trying to make it smaller , giving me the idea she was uncomfortable and insecure about me seeing that. So I lifted my eyes back to her. My green eyes boring into her's.

She asked me what I was doing here after admiring my eyes.

Just when I opened my mouth to speak , Marry called us inside and I step aside to let her in.

When we both reached Marry , sun was a littel irritated that I was here. And I heard sun questioning Marry about me but the thing that caught my attention was Sun refers Marry as.. "my love"?

That is something special.. we sat with Sun still arguing a littel about me being here , but Marry didn't mind that much acting as I was someone special to her.

As soon as I finished eating my breakfast I picked up my plate taking it to sink.

I asked if I could do the dishes and Marry was about to say something when Sun stood up taking her's and Marry's plate to put them in the sink behind me, saying that she'll do the dishes. I felt a little excited and suggested washing together which Marry approved and went to the living room.

I saw Sun gulping nervously at my presence.

I watched her the whole time , trying to be closer to her but still in limit to not look like a creep.

As we finished washing dishes , Sun left the kitchen immediately as if I would kill her. I followed her to the livingroom sitting at the couch looking at Sun and Marry sharing a good moment together.

After some minutes Sun stood up and left. I was disappointed and Marry noticed.

"You like her , right?" She said eyes still on the book she was reading.

I looked at her with some sort of hope in my eyes.

"Yes. Yes I do. There is something about her so assertive and pure."

She looked at me smiling.

"You don't know her , Miles. She is so much more. She has so many sides and faces. You can't read her like an open book....yet. I still struggle to expect her next move. She is not easy , my child."

I looked at her with curious eyes.

"What do you mean? She looks so sorted out and simple. She is beautiful and intelligent. why would she hide something of her's?"

"That's not my place to tell you something about her. You have to gain her trust and heart to know her completely , and let me tell you one thing. She doesn't trust a single bird except me." She said proudly.

I only nodded.

"You are a good man. I know that she know it too. That's why she didn't kick you out the moment she saw you. If you make efforts she will definitely like you back."

I smiled and stood up.

"Thanks aunt Marry. I'll keep that in mind. I will not let you down. If you say that I could make her like me then I can. You have known her more then anyone. I trust you with this. I'll try not to mess this up. I have to go now. I'll see you soon."

She stood up too , walking me to the door.

"I hope that she'll accept you. She is moody sometimes though. Take care , son."

I nodded and left after giving her a side hug.