WILL YOU?

*Miles*~

It has been a week since the renovation started and there was no sign of Sun.
I called her company but they said Sun was busy.

I didn't wanted to use my tactics but when she didn't came on the 8th day too, I massaged her.

As much as I had figure out about sun I knew she won't be happy with this. Sun is a very assertive woman she won't like the idea of me knowing her contact number but she also knew who I was.

I texted her when she'll work on my mansion , and it has been hours since I sent the message. She didn't see it till the evening so I went to Marry's home. I need to know why Sun was this busy.

I rang the doorbell , a bouquet in my hands. I waited for Marry to open the door.

In few seconds, Marry opened the door with a straight face but as soon as she recognized me her face lit up as she tip toes to hug me.

"My son!"

"Evening aunt Marry. These are for you." I gave her the flowers as she pulled away from the hug.

"Oh. You didn't have to , sweetheart." She said taking the flowers , admiring them.

Only if she knew I'm anything but sweet.

"Thank you. Come inside." She waved me to follow her inside. And I did.

As we reach the livingroom I saw her, lying on the couch watching some show. She munched on the cookies that were in a bowl on her stomach. She was taking advantage of her big belly. Cute.

Marry cleared her throat, grabbing Sun's attention. As soon as her eyes fell on me behind Marry , her hand froze in mid air.

In a second she sat up, placing the bowl on coffee table. Her hands wrapped the blanket around her more securely, as if to not show her body.

Hmm.. strange. She is so confident in her work attire though.

I sat down in couch in front of her's when Marry asked me to sit. Marry sat with Sun, almost snuggling to her soft chubby arms. I want to feel her too.

"Why are you here?" Sun asked with a littel annoyed tone.

Marry slaped her arm lightly , making it jiggle. A warning to not be rude.

"I... um.." I wanted say that I came to see her, but she might shut me out completely.

"Come on Sun. He came to see you- us! He came to check up on us." Marry knew!? Did my eyes gave the clue?

Marry gave Sun a nervous smile and then gave me a reassuring one. I was right , Sun would have freaked out if I said I came to see her. Marry knew better.

"Yeah. It has been weeks since I met Marry and I wanted to talk about that construction-" Sun cut me off.

"I don't do work talks at home." She folded her arms , with difficulty as her arms were chubby. She looked cute.

"Okay. It's fine. We can always talk later." I leaned back on the back of the couch, unbuttoning my suit button.

I saw Sun's eyes trailing to my thighs almost covering the couch , her eyes darken a little. Adorable littel thing.

Marry stood up and went to the kitchen , after giving me a knowing smile.

Sun wasn't happy as Marry left , just like the last time. She averted her eyes to the TV again , trying to ignore me. As if she could. I noticed how she looked at me from the corner of her eyes.

I smirked , getting more comfortable on the couch. I decided to initiate a conversion.

"Sun?" I asked pretending that I didn't notice her glances.

"Hm?" She said turning her head to face me. She changed her earrings, I noticed.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" I knew she didn't but I wanted to confirm it , there wasn't much about sun anywhere.

"It's my personal matter. I don't want to-" Sun was cut off my Marry as Marry entered the livingroom with some cookies.

"She doesn't" Said Marry.

Sun became red with frustration. Her small eyes , became even smaller when she narrowed them at Marry. Marry gave Sun a pretty genuine smile , making her a little calm.

"She doesn't?" I asked just to get a reaction out of sun.

And I did get her narrowed eyes , which I smirked at.

I saw Marry's attention diverting to their pet dog as it came down the stairs and gave me a suspicious look. Ok.. dog didn't like me , that was clear. He probably smelled the gun , tucked at my back.

I saw Sun being happy that the dog didn't like me as she patted the space beside her , smirking at me. Wow! The tables turned quick.

"What's his name?" I asked looking at Marry when she passed me a small plate of 4 cookies.

"Dusk" Sun said proudly instead of Marry , patting Dusk's belly making it jiggle.

"Dusk." I repeat , earing a glare from Dusk as I took a bite of the cookie.

As I took in the image of Sun playing with Dusk , I remembered why I came here. I can't ask directly that I knew. I have to make an excuse.

"Aunt ? Can I talk about something to you?" I said placing the plate on the coffee table infront of the couch.

"Sure. What is it?" Marry said focusing on me.

"There is this business party coming up in two days and I need a partner to attend it. Someone who knows business. So.. do you have anyone in mind?" I said glancing at Sun who was also listening closely.

Marry took the hint, grining at me.

"You can take Sun with you , she knows business and she is on leave for some days." Marry said placing a warm hand on my hard shoulder. Sun's on leave?

"No. I'm not going anywhere with him." Sun said with a firm voice. Stopping her hand on Dusk's head.

"But sweetie , he's-" Marry was cut off by Sun's voice.

"Love please, this is my choice." Sun said showing us her palm , indicating that she won't listen to Marry in this matter. Then her eyes directed towards me.

"And Mr. Parron you have to ask me, not Marry if you want my help. Stop using Marry to get my help." She said pushing back her specs with those small fingers.

"Okay then Ms. Sun , so you want me to ask you out myself right? Then you'll go with me? Will you?" I asked a very clever question, but who was I kidding? Sun is a smart women.

"No Mr. Parron. I did not say that. Stop twisting my words." She said with a straight face.

If there was any other human, I would have had them begging for a breath by now but this was my woman. She could have me on my knees and I would be smiling up at her.

"Okay okay. But I can still ask you out. So , will you like to go on a date with me?" I said leaning on my knees.

I saw Marry from the corner of my eyes squealing silently and nodding her head a million time at Sun, urging her to say yes.

"Date?" Sun said giving me a questioning look. There we go again.

"Okay fine. Will you go to "a business party" with me?" I said said with a sigh which matched with Marry's sigh.

"I'll think about it." That's all Sun said , focusing back on patting Dusk.

And Marry wasn't happy with that reply.