LIPS

Tw:- oral sex and over stimulation.

His lips didn't left from her skin as she arched and moaned. His mouth on her nippel and a hand pinching and twisting the other. Her hands tangled in his hairs , pulling at them when he left marks.

He pushed her to lay on the counter slowly kissing up and down between her breasts. A hiss left her lips when her bare back touched the cold marble, she could feel his hands all over her body like the rain falling on the windows. The more he went down with his lips the more thunders could be heard.

Her eyes didn't dare to open. The sensations of his touch was too much and opening her eyes would overwhelm her. His fingers hooked on her waistband of pants and panties together and teasingly pulled it down slowly kissing and biting the skin being reveled.

She twisted and whined when he purposely left the skin where she wanted his lip the most and kept kissing down her thighs to her knees and toes.

After successfully teasing the heck out of her he finally spreads her thighs. She arched feeling his lips on the inner thighs , slowly going towards her wetness. His bites sending shivers to her clit which stood desperately in between her wet folds. He kissed around her wetness , on her vulva but never touched her folds or clit. She was getting frustrated, spreading her thighs more and more to lure him in but his patience was of a monk.

He wanted her to beg for him , he wanted her desperate and dripping. He wanted to build up the tension and make her crazy. His hands kept squeezing her thighs and forced them open when she tried to close them , frustrated.

"Please~ miles Please ~" She whined scratching her thighs to feel something other then desperation.

"You can do better , butter. I know you want me to just eat this pretty cunt nice and slow but I want you to be a good girl and beg for it. You can do it right?" He nudged his nose on her wet folds , parting them enough to let the cold air hit her wet fold causing her to take a harp breath in.

"Please, please, please! Miles please! I need you~" her eyes opened , and looked down at him. Pleading him.

He grunts before letting his tongue meet her pulsing clit which caused her to moaned out loud as her nails scratched her own thighs. He lick her folds from her clit to her wet , clenching hole before flicking his tounge on the opening multiple to make her drip down on the counter. She arched her back as her hands flew to his hairs when he finally let his tongue explore her desperate walls. She kept moaning and pulling on his hairs.

As he latched his mouth on her folds , his hands left her thighs and traveled up to her breasts, pinching and twisting her nipples.

He kept licking her slow and steady. His tongue trailing from her clit to her wet opening and then slowly disappearing in her welcoming walls. He kept repeating this until she groaned in frustration and lift her hips to grind her cunt on his tongue , letting his tongue go deeper then he planned to.

A great chef let's the food cook on low flame rather hard and fast.

He growled and pulled away from her pussy but not before pulling on her nippels and nibbling on her clit which forced her to release a mix of moan and scream.

"Stay where you belong , butter. You will move when I say." Came his deep voice as he spread her thighs more before letting his tongue flicker on her clit once before he continued his previous action but in more slower pace , letting her feel every motion of his skills.

"Miles~" She whined , scratching his hands wrapped around her thighs. Her eyes closed but held tears on the sides. Her breaths long but she still gasped for air when he flicks his tongue on her clit.

It was a punishment and reward at the same time. Sun had only received head 3 times in her life and this was the best. But this was testing her limits and patience.

"I'm close! Shit! Miles please ~" She whined when a knot formed inside her. Her hands pushed his head more into her and received a growl from him.

He didn't change his peace a bit and kept licking and fucking her with his tounge but the only thing that changed was, now his thumb was on her clit rubbing circles over it. Slow and steady.

His other hand traveled to the nippel again , pulling and twisting again as she arched while her closed eyes let the tears flow from sides of her face.

"MILES! FUCK-" she screamed coming on his tounge. Her thighs shook as she cried out when his motion didn't stop. His hands pushed her thigh apart when she tried closing them.

"No!" He growled in her pulsing pussy when she started wiggling. She stoped but cried out again when he started eating her again.

"Please ~" She cried out , pulling on his hairs.

She was overwhelmed and sensitive. This was the mind-blowing orgasm and he's not even letting her recover from one as the other was on edge.

Her thighs and lips kept shaking and trembling but he didn't stop his sweet and slow torture on her poor dripping pussy. It wasn't long when another orgasm hit her and she twisted and turned while crying out.

This time though his tounge left her wet and hot folds as she came but kept kissing around it. His kisses traveled up as she tried to calm down.

"You taste fucking good. I would die to taste you on my tounge again and again." He whispered in her ear when he reached there to kiss her lips. Her eyes didn't open but she just kissed him back. She couldn't speak right now nor did she wanted to , her pussy was still pulsing and leaking on the counter and his clothed thigh pressed to it.