PARTY

-*MILES*~

I was in some kind of maze after seeing her decending the stairs in that black dress , looking like a goddess. I could barely breath when she looked at me.

They way her blackish brown hairs were open reaching almost her half thighs , holding three roses on the side of the head just above her ear. The way that silver and diamond necklace was perfectly set on her exposed neck. The way her amber eyes had that black outline on the eyelid and those lashes much darker than before. Her pinkish lips complimenting the white roses and black dress.

Fucking hell! this was just the face.

My eyes were about to trail down when she missed a step and I got in action.
Everything after that was kind of a blur , I was just staring at her face mindlessly. I must have looked like a teenage boy head over heels for a out of reach girl.

And I don't mind it.

Now here we are siting in the car. The warmth of her soft hands was still in my hand . I had been so gentle that it was weird for me too. These hands have always been rough. Choking and shooting is all they had done till now.

"Where is this place?" Her voice broke me out of my maze.

"Pardon?" I looked away from the road to look at her sitting prettily on the passenger seat.

Her eyes diverted to the road ahead. She was avoiding my eyes , since the staring incident at her home.

Shy littel bird.

"Where is this party organized I mean?" She looked at my side but her gaze was fixed on my collar , avoiding the eyes.

"It's a littel far from city. Closer to the country side but not quit it." I forced my head to look at the road.

"Why there? I mean.. there are many good places in the city too."

"Hmm.. there are , but the organizers wanted a littel calm and secret place for this party since this party is for the success of secret project. So, they requested me to give them my farmhouse on rent for this party." I explained , glancing at her in between.

It's true that it's a success party and it's for secret mission. I didn't totally lie. There might be some lies but I tried to tell her which I could.

"Hmm.. so we are going to your farmhouse?" She looked in my eyes this time.

Her eyes spoke volumes. The boldness and assertiveness makes me want to just worship her but there is innocent and kindness hidden somewhere. You could see it if you look carefully.

"Miles?"

Fuck! Such a small thing but made me feel something in my gut.

"Miles you are driving!" She panicked a littel this time , making me snap out from the trance her eyes held.

"Yeah.. yes we are going to my farmhouse" I said clearing my throat and looking ahead at the road.

We were now out of the busy city and on the calm and serene road. The moonlight shining above made the road visible enough to see with the headlights of the car which I turned off. It's a pretty full moon night with a pretty lady beside me in this pretty car. Perfect.

Was I ever this aware of beauty? I don't think so..

It took us 15 minutes to reach my farmhouse where the party was held. My farm , my house , my party with my woman.

I drive the car through the large iron gate and entered my property where an auditorium was decorated. I drive the car through the parking lot infront of the hall and drove to the back of the auditorium where a small mension was built. It is the mension I bought few years back with the land itself for some business. I parked the car in the personal parking lot of the mension.