MARKUS

*MILES*~

"excuse me?!" Sun said narrowing her eyes at Markus.

"Woh!.. fiesty woman." Markus chuckled darkly and took a step closer to her. Sun stood still with her narrowed eyes.

"You got tongue to-" he was leaning his face closer to her.

I know he wouldn't touch her. We don't touch each other's girls.

"No." I said folding my arms on my chest , causing his head to snap at me.

I don't want sun to get in fight with him. I know sun and I know Markus, none of them would back up.

"No?" Markus step back and turned to face me.

"No. She's my.... - I looked at Sun and she just tilted her head - companion for this party."

"Companion? What? You mean another play-"

"No!" I growled and pulled Markus away from sun and whispered in his ear.

"She is different. She is my lady and she won't hesitate to smack your fucking head , so stop making it more difficult and shut up." I then faced sun again with him.

Markus and sun both had the same confused face.

"This is Markus." I introduced him to sun.

"He is my friend and more than a brother to me." I pat Markus on his shoulder, resulting in him being forced to come back form his confused state.

Sun smiled sarcastically at him after nodding at me in understanding manner.

"And this is sun" I said to Markus. That's all he had to know for now.

"Sun? That's a weird name-" Markus was cut off by sun.

"Better than being named on a simple action." Sun rolled her eyes.

"Pardon? What does it even mean?" Markus bent down to look straight in her eyes.

"You know.. mark-us? Marking some group?" She shook her head sassily.

I almost laughed and Markus rolled his eyes ,straightening up.

"Enough." I said , cutting Markus off when he opened his mouth to say something.

"Go fuck around somewhere else." I patted his shoulder which he shrugged.

"See you soon , sun-shine" He said sassily and then walked off with his big steps.

"Jerk." Her eyes trailed his back before she looked at me.

"Can we go before he comes back?" She whispered.

I chuckled

"Sure."

We head to the back closer to the entrance gate. There weren't much people to stare at her and she was quite comfortable here. I offered her to sit but she refused.

We were then approached by some old dudes who I have know for years. They talked business and sun listened but never talked , only some nodes here and there.

She isn't much social.

"Don't get offended but this is boring" Sun huffed and leaned on the side wall.

This is boring. I had to keep it normal otherwise there would be stripers and smokers here. I modified the arrangements just for sun. She would have not liked naked women dancing on floor. I never saw Sun in crop top or any exposed clothing. Right now too , only her neck and collarbone was exposed.

"Do you want to go out? Maybe have some fresh air? Or I can show you around the farm if you want."

"Sounds good to me. But don't you have to be here? I mean this is business party-"

I cut her off.

" I have ditched these party before and I would have ditched this one too if you have refused to come. Don't worry. Let's go." I extended my hand again which she took.

Having her hand in mine was now new addiction for me.

We walked to the backside of the hall. The moonlight falling on the earth lighting everything in its pure white light and we were in black. Her hairs flying softly and slowly by the wind and her red painted nails looked great wrapped around my much bigger fingers.

She left my hand when we reached an open land and took a deep breath. I stood there but she walked few steps ahead. Her wavy hairs waving with air on her thighs. Her thighs... oh how much I want to grab those and paint them red. Ugh!

"So? What do you want to do now?"

"It's so nice here. Can we stay here for few minutes? I mean if you're free." She turned to look at me and oh God..

The way, her cheeks glowed , her collarbone, the hint of cleavage teasing the fuck out of me , her plump lips, her curve..

Fucking shit!

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath then I opened them again and cleared my throat.

"Yeah.. sure."

I took a step closer to her when she turned her back to me. We stayed like that for sometime. She didn't step away and I didn't step too close.

"Do you wanna see something amazing?" I was one step away from letting my chest touch her back.

"Amazing? Yeah sure." She looked over her shoulder at me.

"We have to get in car for that"

"Okay , let's go." She started walking without any further words.

{●}

Here we were on the bank of the small river which went through the property. There was a bench , on which we were sitting. The bench wasn't much of a beauty but the view was. The river shining and wind flowing , there were white lotus in the river which I saw Sun smile at when she saw them.

"This is amazing. I'm glad I said yes." Sun squealed and shifted back to sit comfortably.

Her thighs touched mine but she didn't notice or so I think , but a shock went up my spine.

"You could experience more if you continue to say yes." I mumbled.

"Pardon?" Sun snapped her head at me.

"Nothing. Are you cold?" I noticed the temperature was lower here.

"Not yet." Sun took of her heels and left them on the ground.

She stood up and walked a few steps away from bench and closer to the river. She stood a littel away from it as if contemplating whether to go in water or not. Her dress touched the ground but only the back of it.

I stood up after removing my shoes and sock too and approached her.

"Do you wanna go in?"

"Do you?" She looked up at me with hopeful eyes.

"Yeah. I can fold for dress a littel up if you want to come too." I pointed to the trail of her dress.

She thought for few seconds and then slowly noded her head.

"Ok but don't touch me more then you need to." She commanded.

Oh baby , I need to touch you whole , feel you inside out , make you mad and cry with pleasure , need you to go crazy while taking me-

"Uh- yes. Got it." I coughed and got onto my one knee.