YES

[This chapter will be much longer then the past ones.]
_________________________________________

*Sun*~

"You- can't you just ask?! Why did you snatched it!?" I grumbled as I rolled off of him and sat on the ground, just beside where he is still laying , with pink cheeks because of embarrassment.

The plate was on top of his chest which wet  his shirt. He lift his head off the ground and looked at me while raising his eyebrow in questioning manner.

"I snatched it? Why did you grip it like your life depends on it? And rather then helping me up , you are here asking me a million questions." He rolled his eyes , sitting up too.

Now, we both we sitting on the ground , he held the plate and I had the scrubber.

"I don't help people who get in trouble by themselves. And, you are a fit man why don't you help me instead? Huh, Mr. Hulk?" I questioned while folding my arms on my chest. Barely.

We are both sitting on the ground like toddlers , fighting on who should help who.
He had his giant legs spread wide before him while I sat beside him with my legs folded underneath me.

He narrowed his eyes.

"You want me to help you? Fine."

He suddenly got on his knees and unfolded my hands before locking them behind his neck and placed his hands on my shoulders , then he stood up with me. He stood tall and I was on the very tip of my toes.

This happened so fast that I barely took a breath in between. I gasped when I realised we were close. I pulled away, letting my lower back hit the counter. I could feel my cheeks burning and hands trembling as I griped the edge of the counter behind me.

He touched me. He must have felt how heavy I am. He must be thinking how can I be this big. He must be judging me. He-

"So I'm doing the dishes , right?" He said turning his back to me. He stared to whistle while grabbing a plate from the sink.

Thank God. I almost had a panic attack.

He must have noticed it , no? Or does he really not care at all? He must want to forget touching me. Is this really not a big deal to him? Ugh! That why I don't like touches! He shouldn't have-

I was pulled back from my overthinking by his heavy voice.

"Are you just going to stare at my back or are you going to help me here?" He said still facing the sink but his right hand was held up showing me a half done pan.

I almost laughed at the sight. A mafia was here in my house doing the dishes and asking for help with a pan in his tattooed and scar coverd hand.

I pressed a hand on my mouth as I got beside him. He whipped his head down at me and raised a very questioning eyebrow , which would have made anyone piss themselves but the pan in his hand made him ridiculously funny.

I burst out laughing.

I bent down, placing my hands on my knees as I laughed. This is hilarious. A mafia doing the dishes and then trying to be so mafia about it. Just imagine.

He had did this before too but this time he is more funny. This time he is trying to be cool and scary while doing the dishes.

I stopped my Giggling as he cleared his throat. I looked up to see him standing with his hands on his waist with a straight face but now he had the pink scrubber, which looked too small in his very big hand.