Prophecies - Part 5 - Bilbo x Gandalf x Reader

"Gandalf!" Bilbo exclaimed. The hobbit not sure what else to do, as (Y/n) seemed to stop breathing, and her eyes appeared to fill with smoke. The wizard quickly getting to his feet and making his way over the pair. The dwarves muttering to one another, as the wizard placed a reassuring hand on Bilbo's shoulder.

"Is.......is she alright..............? Did I do something............?"

"Of course not, Bilbo. She is just having a vision. Though it might help if you didn't move." Gandalf replied, giving Bilbo a smile, before kneeling down in front of the seer.

"What do you see, my dear.........?" The wizard's voice quiet so that only (Y/n) could hear.

"There.........there is a house. A happy farmer and his wife lived there until...........there.......there are three of them; large ugly creatures. The smell.......it is awful............"

"What do you see of the Company.......of Bilbo........?"

"I see........oh no, don't hurt him..........not Bilbo.........!"

"Calm yourself. Bilbo is here. He is fine. Tell me what else........."

"I..........I see sacks. The creatures, they are cooking..........parasites........" (Y/n) suddenly shaking her head. Her eyes filling with tears as she looked at Bilbo and Gandalf.

"(Y/n)...........?"

"You will warn Thorin not to rest there. But he will not listen. He will not listen to you or me. All that can be done is to wait for the sun to rise........." The seer added, before she dropped her head into her hands. Bilbo looking at Gandalf. The wizard nodding, before the hobbit took a seat next to (Y/n) and did his best to calm her.

Large, ugly creatures; a bad smell and the sun........Gandalf getting to his feet and musing for a moment as he watch Bilbo hesitantly take (Y/n)'s hand; the hobbit probably hoping that his touch didn't cause her to have another vision.

What (Y/n) had said could only mean one thing, that they were to encounter trolls, though what trolls would be doing this far from Ettenmoors.........though he had no reason to doubt what (Y/n) had seen, that was one of the reasons that he had brought her on this quest; her prophecies, although not set in stone, were as accurate as possible. It was up to those that would listen, to change the outcome of what she had seen. And given the stubbornness of Thorin, Gandalf couldn't help but think that this particular vision wouldn't be changed.

"Gandalf!" A voice suddenly exclaimed again. The wizard turning to see that Bilbo was now on his feet watching as (Y/n) disappeared into the surrounding darkness.

"Where is she off to..........? You better bring her back. I will not send anyone after her........" Gandalf rolling his eyes, as he heard the gruff voice come from behind.

"You need not worry, Master Oakenshield; I was just about to do that." Gandalf replied curtly, not even bothering to look at Thorin.

"I'll come with you........." Bilbo announced. His brows furrowing, as the wizard lay his hand on the hobbit's shoulder.

"I believe that it is best that I go to her alone. But do not worry, I will bring her back to you." Gandalf replied. Giving Bilbo a reassuring pat, before following after the seer.

                                                     >>------------------------------<<

(Y/n) didn't know where she was going, but she just had to get away. The seer racing into the night, before her emotions became too much, and she dropped onto her knees.

Her life in the temple........well, she had basically been a prisoner; held there so that she could give out her prophecies to anyone that had the right amount of gold. But at least she had a bed, she had food, and people spoke to her. At least there, she had seen happy times; her visions not filled with the awful things as they had been, since Gandalf had come for her. In the temple, she would see weddings, the smiles on the happy faces of people in love. She would see the birth of children; the proud looks on parent's features as they gazed at the gift that they had been given. And even though (Y/n) doubted that she would ever get to experience those things, herself; the moments that she had seen had given her a little happiness. But with the Company, all her visions had been filled with, was fire and death; with awful creatures and Bilbo being held by them.........

Bilbo.........(Y/n) sitting down and wiping the tears from her cheeks, at the thought of the little man. If it were not for the hobbit, she would probably just keep on running. She didn't know what it was, but she found that she had already developed some feel for him. She aware that it was foolish, he was a hobbit, and she a daughter of men; but she felt a draw to him that she could not deny, and she knew that she could not leave him; especially after seeing him with those awful creatures...........

"(Y/n)?" A soft voice came. The seer wiping the rest of tears from her cheeks as she looked up to see Gandalf.

"Why did you take me from the temple......? I may have had nothing there, but nothing seems like more than I have, now. I have seen naught but the worst things as far as this Company is concerned. Will I never get a vision of happiness; a time when the dwarves smile and treat me as something more than an evil creature that has been forced upon them..........?" Gandalf letting out a heavy sigh at her words, before taking a seat on an old tree stump that was by the seer's side.

"You know I have no control over your gift, (Y/n). What you see is what you see. There was not a moment that I did not believe that this quest would not be a difficult one, and I needed you to tell me how difficult it would actually be; the threats that the Company would have to face. As for the rest, I believe that some of the dwarves are coming around to having you here; that soon they will realize that you are no threat to them, that you are only here to help. Now, why don't we get you back to Bilbo? Our dear hobbit is worried about you." Gandalf replied, as he slowly got to his feet and offered her his hand. (Y/n) nodding before placing her palm in the wizard's and letting him help her from the ground.