The Black Witch - Part 2 - The Fellowship x Reader

"Strangers from distant lands, friends of old. You have been summoned here to answer the threat of Mordor." Lord Elrond began, as he looked around those that had heeded his calls. Sons of man, elf and dwarf, along with a very little hobbit, sitting and listening to the words of the high elf.

"Middle-Earth stands on the brink of destruction. None can escape it, you will unite, or you will fall. Each race is bound to this fate, this one doom............. Bring forth the Ring, Frodo." The half-elven turning his gaze to the hobbit; gesturing for him to place the ring on the stone plinth before him. Frodo slowly getting to his feet and moving into the centre of the circle and placing the seemingly innocuous band of gold on the stone.

"So, it is true." Boromir, son of Denthor said, as his eyes lingered on the Ring. Aragorn's eyes watching every movement, as Frodo retook his seat at Gandalf's side, and let out a sigh. The grey wizard looking up, as the son of Gondor got to his feet.

"In a dream. I saw the eastern sky grow dark; but in the west, a pale light lingered." Boromir began, as he slowly took steps towards the stone pedestal.

"A voice is crying, 'your doom is near at hand. Isildur's bane is found.'" The High Warden of the White Tower continued, as he slowly reached out.

"Isildur's bane..............." Elrond quickly getting to his feet and calling out his name, as Boromir's hand got too close to the Ring. Gandalf beginning to speak lowly in a tongue that only knew evil. The sky growing dark and the ground around them shaking, as the black speech continue to spill from the wizard's lips. Boromir backing away, and Elrond clutching at his head, as Gandalf continued. A sudden burst of light surrounding those gathered, as the grey wizard stopped speaking. All those present jumping to their feet and reaching for their weapons, as the light faded to reveal a black hooded figure stood before them. Gandalf shouting for all to stand back, to retake their seats, as the black form, gripping at an equally black staff, moved closer.

"You should not speak such things here.......Stormcrow." A voice from under hood said. A voice that very few present, had expected. A voice that seemed to surround them.

"I do not ask your pardon, nor that of Master Elrond. For the black speech of Mordor, may yet be heard in every corner of the west. The Ring is altogether, evil.............."

"Do not think to teach me about this evil, Gandalf the Grey." The black figure replied angrily. A collective gasp being heard, as the new presence suddenly pulled back their hood. Each male in attendance at the meeting, sure that they had just lain their eyes on such exquisite beauty, that they were sure that anything else for the rest of their days, would pale in comparison. The woman taking another step forward; her eyes closing, as she stood before the Ring.

"I know better than many here, what this Ring means. What evil it can bring with it; what control over the minds of those that call this world home, it can have. I was there the day that it was cut from Sauron's hand by Isildur. There when a promise was made that it would be returned to the fire from whence it was forged." She continued, her eyes moving to look at Elrond.

"Yet it would appear that I took my leave too soon from Barad-dûr. That I should have stayed and made sure that Isildur and the elf that followed him, did what they were entrusted to do." All eyes now turning to look at Elrond.

"And............" A voice interrupted. The dark clad female turning to look at one of the dwarves that had just got to his feet.

"Whom, might this unwanted guest be and why has she come barging in..........."

"Hold your tongue, Gimli son of Gloin." Gandalf interjected with a growl, as he got to his feet.

"The woman that stands before you, is (Y/n) the Black. The only female member of the Ishtari and the White Council. And our last hope for aid, now that Saruman has joined the Dark Lord. The one that is best to advice on what should be done with the Ring." Gandalf explain, as the witch looked down at the dwarf. Gimli just giving a simple nod, before returning to his chair.