Tiring

"Orchestrated your death? What make you think I'm the one behind this?" Yoria asked on an unchanged.

"My Blessing" Tyler replied. "You're the Great Sin with an Authority over time, so you must know that my Blessing affects time, right? But I bet you can't know what it can do... Well, I'm gonna break it to you: I can see other's people memories"

"Oh, really?"

"Yep. Do you not believe me? Well, it's true that knowing outright everything the others have done in their lives would've been a bit too good for a beginner apostle, of course I can't do that. My Blessing's power is limited to seeing through random memories, sadly... welp, unless I have a precise thing to seek in your memory that is. And guess what? I didn't trust you from the start: the second I activated my Blessing, the first things I did was seeking for memories concerning me. Can you imagine my surprise when I saw you plotting my death with this not-so-angelic magician?"

Yoria's eyes filled with annoyement:

"You know, I can understand the need for you to try, but do you really have to try such an obvious bluff?" she asked. "From what you did until there, it's obvious that your Blessing is more combat-oriented"

"Oh really? Then if my biggest value is in fight, why did you purposefully not heal my arm? Then how am I supposed to help you with your little treason of the Empire?" Tyler retorted.

Yoria's facial expression didn't change, but she looked him right in the eyes. If she truly was innocent, she was most likely just really pissed at him and if she was guilty, she was probably trying to guess if he was bluffing or not.

... And of course, he was. It was the single advantage of getting beaten up: it made him think straight again. And immediately, it had made him realize that something was wrong.

Through the conversation, it became a certitude that Yoria was the kind of person that liked to plan anything, she would never let anything up to her luck. And yet, she wanted him to think that she would have such difficulty bringing back that she couldn't even heal his arm? Bullshit!

From her own words, he was supposed to be the key to get the Great Sin of Pride out of her way, her entire plan was quite litteraly depending on him, she would have never taken such a risk. Which meant that he never actually was at risk of staying dead or too handicaped... meaning his arm's loss was intentionnal. Did she do so to convince him that she really did arrive at the last moment to make sure she'd fool him? Or was there another reason?

Tyler had no idea, but that brung forward another conclusion: if she really had organized it, it obviously meant she was allied to Cain. Maybe to make everyone think he was dead, so she could use him as she wanted without risking a backlash?

To verify all this, Tyler had mustered all of his 'legendary' scamming skills to arrive to this bluff. Since Yoria was a demigod linked to time, she'd mostly know his Blessing was too. However, nothing indicated she could also naturally know what it was. Tyler put his bet on it, coming up with an appropriate lie on his Blessing's power, that Yoria could only prove wrong in the unlikely case where she was actually able to know precisely what his Blessing was...

... or if Cain had told her. Basically, it was a lie she could only call out by proving her own guilt, it was truly a vicious scam.

But that was only if she decided to play along, which she didn't:

"You know what? There's no need to lie on your Blessing, you're completely right" Yoria said, applauding ironically with an annoyed expression. "Im the one who plotted your death, and blackmailed Cain into it. Of course I know your actual Blessing already, and I know it's not tied to memories, since he told me. I also purposefully didn't bring your arm back, as you might have already guessed. Happy that you got the truth out of me? Because I'll say it right now: I don't care enough about your opinion to play this kind of mind game with you"