After the battle

Three days later

[Summary of the 'Terminal's Grand Battle' incident

Date: 20/09/3893

Hour: 01:12:28

Planet: Glacia-62 

Solar system: Glactia 6

Solar culster: Glactia

Stellar field: Enilteria (Under the Paradise Council)

Description: three members of the large-scale criminal organization known as Cifer, previously hidden among the population, managed to steal an unregistered spatial ship, and forced their way into sector A's terminal, ruthlessly killing dozens of innocents soldiers and making their way to the Outergate, successfully escaping the planet. This event followed a previous failed attempt made a three days ago.

Their escape was made possible thanks to the betrayal of Harold 'Harry' Wiser, former scientific and resident of sector A, that helped them with the assistant of the formerly presumed dead Nova-C-8394, a C-class Nova beast, snatched from one of sector A's laboratory. The device used to control it sadly was destroyed at the traitor's death, thus the technology used couldn't be acquired.

The android that's legally considered as the traitor's daughter, P3NN13, also known as Penny Wiser, also vanished from the planet's surface. However, several reports confirm she was seen to enter the criminals' ship

Deaths count: 103. Among them, the three Guardians of Glactia-62, and the manager of sector Z.

Other consequences: 380 injured people. Multiple rebeillons and minor terrorist attacks across the planet, during and after the battle.

Measures taken: (classified)

Estimated losses: 1,000,000 points worth

Criminals details:

Erica ???, mutant. Birth place and age unknown. Former bounty: 3000 points (C-class criminal)

John Carter. Birth place unknown, twenty-seven years old. Former bounty: 2800 bounty (C-class criminal)

Tyler 'Gentleman' Rohcemord. Born in Glactia-62's Sector V, twenty-five years old. Former bounty: none.

Individual measures taken: increase of the criminals' bounties.

New bounties:

Tyler 'Gentleman' Rochemord: 8000 points (C-class criminal)

Erica: 9600 points (C-class criminal)

John Carter: 11000 points (B-class criminal)(considered as the main responsible of the incident)

By this new measure, executing any of the three is now free of any sanction, sentence or any form of punishment, in addition to the entire bounty being given to the killer in question.

End of the summary]

In rage, director Arsin threw this report to the corner of his office, where it ended its course in the wastepaper basket.

"Damn those bastards! Classified!? I'm the fucking planet director and I almost died because of those fuckers, but they still dare to hide information from me!? Damn higher-ups, damn Council, damn them all!"

After being touched by the impact of the control device's explosion, director Arsin was on the edge of death, his life hanging by a thread. After many hours of the best treatments avaliable on Glactia-62, and a large use of Fefnir technology, he was finally out of danger, and one day later he was able to return to work.

Yet, he couldn't get rid of he after-effects. Whenever he tried to relax, he felt as if he was once again propelled in the air, with his bones breaking. Whenever he tried to sleep or take a nap, he remember the sensation... of not feeling anything anymore... having his sight, hearing and the rest of his senses taken from him...