Good and Bad

Tyler didn't realize it, but he was actually focusing on the priest's narration. He did heard some wacky preaching from suspicious 'priests' back in Glactia-62's sector V, and read about some of it when he was bored during the last weeks, but Genova's story surely seemed more interesting to him.

The priest continued his story:

"As The Silent One had become the Devil, the world had sank in despair.

Under the threat, humans fell in madness and misery, for their savior was gone, and the advantages they took as granted were gone too.

Pushed by His infinite kindness, Genova descended to Earth, trying to reason the Devil. But as one preached kindness, the other remained deaf to His pleading.

Genova, realizing that the two other lights were both gone, cried. He cried for his close ones, for even the Lord can't bring back those who are gone.

And, seeing Genova's tears even from the dead, Christeus offered Him the last of His strength, giving our Lord the power to defeat the Devil.

But rather than keeping it for Himself, the Lord understood that whoever kept all the power alone was condamned to end up the same way as The Silent One,

With the help of all humans, offering their faith to Him to give him the last help he needed, separated the power into seven colored strings of Fate,

And bestowed what power he could to seven righteous beasts, giving birth to the seven angels of virtue:

Aldéa Genova, the first child of Genova, the violet angel of Forgiveness watching over Space;

Romulus, the red angel of Love watching over Life;

Juliem, the orange angel of Joy watching over Laws;

Espelis, the yellow angel of Hope watching over Energy;

Kalmiliel, the green angel of Patience watching over Time;

Cerine-Roseo, the blue angel of Serenity watching over Light;

And Aquilion, the last son of Genova, the indigo angel of Will watching over Dreams.

Uniting with His children, Genova successfully defeated the Devil, and sealed Them in a distant realm, where They would never be able to hurt anyone anymore with Their blood-stained hands.

But as the threat was no more, a new betrayal was done. This time, humans were the ones to betray the Lord, as they restarted wars, conflicts and crimes all over again, ignoring all the past tragedies.

And at that time, the Lord understood: the only lesson humans could learn is that no matter how terribles their mistakes were,

Humans would never learn from it and make the same errors again and again, pushed by their own selfishness, impulsivity and power-hunger.

At that sight, Genova finally gave up, for humans' flaws are the one thing even the Lord is unable to change.

And just like this, the Lord, along with His children, left for the higher plane of existence he came from, and leaving us to the fate we deserved.

However, there was one of His children that refused to give up: Aquillion, as the angel of Will, revealed to be unable to give up and,

Blinded by his determination, kept trying to force humans to change, defying Fate by doing so.

But eventually, just like the rest, Aquillion was defeated by humans' flaws, sins, and their unchangeable grimm fates of egoism-consumed creatures.

Disappointed by humans for the strength of their flaws, and disappointed by his siblings and Father for the weakness he saw in their convictions,