Fight against an anormal being

Eliot was the first one to react, as his metallic arm instantly turned to a gigantic chainsaw and slashed through the exact spot where Yoria's neck was a split of second earlier. But he was only met with nothingness

"A bit rigid, you should try to be more flexible with your movement" Yoria said behind him.

'Wh- how the fuck did she get there?' the cyborg thought as he tried to turn around.

But he couldn't even react as he felt his legs give out below him. He felt a soft hand on his neck and, before he could understand what was happening, he ended up on the floor with a loud thud

Marten tried to take out his tazer to intervene, only for an elegant leather shoe to connect with his chest and send him flying backward.

'Well, he lasted longer than I thought' Cain thought.

Before he could move, Yoria was already on him, and her fist aimed for his face at a speed so high that Eliot couldn't even see it move.

"Come on, lazy princess, why do you try so hard to beat us?" Cain asked as he somehow got his head out of the punch's trajectory. "Isn't it too lowly for a stellar commander of the empire to use their hands in such a dirty way?"

Yoria kept punching and kicking at him at speeds that shouldn't be humanly possible, and Cain kept somehow dodging and parring it all by a hair-lenght each time, until she finally stopped.

"Actually, you're right, running after you to try putting my hands on you is too tiring" she said.

"Oh... so you're actually going to stop?"

"Yes, trying to get you with my hands is too tiring, thank you for the advice"

Yoria took a knife off her pocket and slashed at Cain perfectly. THis time, she actually managed to scratch his neck slightly with the tip of the weapon, a small drop of blood now sticking to it.

"Wait, it wasn't what I mea-"

Cain didn't have the time to finish his sentence as he quickly used his wrist to deflect her thin but strong left forearm, and then used his other hand to grab her left wrist. He only now noticed she had knives in both hands.

"Oh come on, how is knives fighting less unworthy of a commander than bare-han- ouch!" he exclaimed as a kick sent him rolling a dozen meter on the floor.

"It takes less hits to end my work here" she said as she threw one of the knives at him while he was still on the floor.

With a gracious movement, Cain stood back up and grabbed a nearby lamp in the same time, using it to block the course of the knife.

And, as the lamp exploded in bits and sparkles rained around Cain, Yoria was already on him, ready to stab his hip, the magician quickly grabbed the knife he just blocked and engaged into a a deadly exchange, as both had one blade in their hand, flying everywhere around the two of them, ready to end one of the two's lives the second one of them made a mistake.

The sparkles only fell for a few seconds around the two of them before dissipating, but i someone was able to watch the fight despite its speed, it would've felt like multiple minutes to them. The knives were flying and dancing so fast that when ever one of them managed to inflict a slight cut to the other, it felt as if the scratches were appearing out of nowhere.

Even the drop of bloods and sparkles were sometimes cut before geing even halfway to the floor, which gave birth to a very frightening spectacle.

"Reflex!" Cain suddenly said as a smoke grenade fell off his coat.