BornFree & Rot

"Jesus Christ, Terry!" I shout over him bashing Ian, Sandy, and Mickey. "Fuck off Mitchell! Go call your daddy about it!" Terry yells at me, "Shut the fuck up, Milkovich!" Lip defends me. "We gotta move. I don't want to be the reason for the next black lives matter movement. I'll get Trayvon Martin'd for sure if we stay here." Liam grows worried. "I'd fucking kill a Milkovich if they touch you." I grow furious. "I fucking hate Terry Milkovich." I mutter. "Me fucking too." Mickey scoffs and everyone walks back inside except for Frank, he's staring off at nothing, "You okay, Frank?" I ask and he snaps out of it, "Hi Sadie." He smiles at me before going inside. "What the fuck?" I mutter to myself before walking inside.

"We gotta kill him." Mickey says, "Enough. No more prison time for you." I mother, "Well, we've got to get rid of him somehow." Liam says, scared, "He's gonna kill me." He adds on. "I won't let anyone kill you." "He'll kill you trying to get to me!" Liam complains. "He won't kill her she's a blonde girl with tits and an ass if anything he'd fuck her." Mickey scoffs. "Like he did to everyone else?" Sandy scoffs. "Your family is so weird and fucked up." I cringe. "Yours is any better?" Mickey snarks, waving his beer around at the Gallaghers, "They're like two levels above Milkovich fucked." He adds. "At least we aren't racist, nazi, homophobic, incesty weirdos." I scrunch my nose at him, "She wins." Sandy chuckles. "I always do." I say, jokingly before I eat my cheerios.

++

The slamming of the front door startles me, "Jesus." I mutter before seeing Lip storm inside, "Sorry." "What's wrong?" "Tami used to date a pedophile and she had me go to brunch with him and then he came over with his fiancee who is like seventeen." He complains "Don't get feisty when you have a baby in your arms." I say, grabbing Fred from his arms, "You asshole." Lip chuckles, remembering the last time I told him this he was holding Miles in his arms. "So what now?" "Tami flirted with him the whole time at brunch." He plops down on the couch. "Ouch." I say to Lip as I'm playing with Fred just before Fred used his baby intuition on me and laid his head on my belly. "You tired buddy?" Lip asks and he shakes his head, "He just loves me, duh." I quickly make up a scenario. I doubt Lip knows baby intuition but I don't want to risk it, he can't ever find out. "Who doesn't love you?" Lip asks, taking Fred from me gently. Clearly not you.

++

"I'm here by myself with the Milkovich family next door? They put an animal head on my bed!" Liam complains the next morning as we all are getting ready to leave, "What?" I ask, shocked and he nods, "Oh fuck no. You can come to my doctor's appointment, see your niece or nephew." I say to him, "You're pregnant? I knew it." He shakes his head. "Yeah, don't tell Lip yet. You coming?" "Fuck yes." He says, rushing to the front door, "Watch your mouth." I groaned, following him to the door and walking him out to my car.

"We're going to the Alibi after my appointment so I can tell Kev and V." I inform him as we drive, "Good, anywhere but home." He says, staring out the window. "I'm sorry you feel unsafe in your own home." I say, patting his leg. "Why'd they have to move next door?" "To torment Ian and Mick and you're the special bonus." "Yippie." He says sarcastically. Poor Liam.

++

"How'd the appointment go?" Kev asks, "Good, they're healthy and very squirmy in there." I say, poking my stomach softly "I'm gonna be a grandfather again?" Frank sounds excited, "Yeah but don't tell anyone please." I plead and he nods with his hands up, "My mouth is sealed shut." He says just Ian and Mickey come in. "We got robbed." Ian sighs, "Yeah, tell everyone we got robbed and no one is gonna hire us." Mickey rolls his eyes, "Jesus guys. I'm sorry." Kev apologizes and slides them both a beer, "On the house." "My dumbass cousin just took a thousand cash but he knows the SUV so we can't use that anymore or he'll just take a thousand every fucking trip." Mickey scoffs. "You can use my car." I offer, "No, you need it for your thing." He motions towards me, "What?" Ian asks, "I'm pregnant." I huff out, "Holy shit." Ian smiles, "Congrats." He says, hugging me. "Yeah, don't tell Lip." "Is it his?" "Yeah but I don't want to ruin his shit with Tami and Fred." I repeat, "He's only with Tami because he has to be." Ian says. "I told her that." Mickey says before downing his beer. "Well, he loves Fred and I don't want him to lose his first son. Tami already threatened him with taking Fred before. I'll be fine," "So when you pop out a mini Lip then what?" Ian asks and I groan, "I don't know. Cry?" "Gotta tell him." Ian says, grabbing the back of my neck gently, giving it a light squeeze. "Team grandpa!" Kev says, high-fiving Frank just as Lip walks in and the Gallaviches leave, "Hey Sade." He says, giving me a quick side hug, "Hi, why are you here?" I ask, "Talk to Tommy. Why are you? You don't drink." "Liam is scared to go home because of the Milkobitches so I just brought him here." "There was an animal head in. my. room." Liam says, "Jesus." Lip says and I nod, "You can come stay with us. I'll talk to Tami." Lip says to Liam and he sighs in relief, "Please." "I'll call you later." He says to Liam, walking over to Tommy.

++

"You're staying with me right?" Liam asks as we walk in the house, "Yes. Go sit on the couch with Debs, I'll make you some dinner." I say, walking into the kitchen. "Want me to make you and Franny food too?" I call to Debs from the kitchen, "Please." "On it." I say before cooking them a pizza.

Just before the pizza finishes cooking my phone goes off; it's a text from Brad: meet @ lip's ASAP

"Shit." I mutter and put my phone in my back pocket. "Can you stay with Liam? He's scared and there's a Lip emergency." I say to Debbie, "Sure, is Lip okay?" "I'm not sure. I'll text you later. Take the pizza out in five." I say, running out of the house and hurrying to Lip's.

As soon as I get to Lip's I see him and Brad on the stoop with a huge for sale sign in his lawn, "What happened?" I ask, getting out of the car. "You called her?" Lip asks Brad, "Texted." "Jesus what happened to your face?" I say, holding Lip's head by his chin, tilting it up to me. "New owners of BornFree fired me." "Jesus, Lip." I sigh and just then my eyes find the half empty case of beer, "No fucking way, Lip." I back away and look at both him and Brad, "Dude no fucking shot." I laugh in disbelief. "Sade." He sighs, "No fuck off, Lip. It's one thing to fuck yourself over again but to take Brad with you? Fuck you." I say with tears in my eyes, backing away to my car. "You're a fucking asshole." I say before getting in my car and speeding home.

"Everything okay?" Debbie asks, "Lip drank again." I say, storming up to my room. "Where's Mick?" I ask Ian as he is sitting on their bed, counting money. "He just left, why?" "I don't know. Lip drank again and my mind is just frazzled." I sit on the bed and sigh. "It's the hormones." Ian says, sitting next to me and kissing my temple. "I can't tell him now. He's gonna use that as an excuse to drink." "Or it might help him." Ian suggests and I groan, laying down and covering myself head to toe with my blanket, "Leave me alone to rot." I say muffled into my pillow. "As you wish m'lady." He chuckles, pats my back and gets off my bed.

I wish I could just lay here and rot away so then I wouldn't have to deal with anything anymore.