lines, vines, & trying times

Chicago summers are so hot, I love it. I love the sun kissed feeling, being tan, and wearing shorts twenty four seven; I also love that this summer I'll have people to spend it with the Gallaghers even have a pool which totally makes summer so much better, I love to swim. But I especially am happy to spend all summer with Lip, for the past three months now he's been the best I could ever have asked for, no Karen, no other girls, no school, just me and Lip, us against South side Chicago.

"Jeez, what happened?" I say to Lip as he walks into our room, "Uh, one of my fighters pussied out and I had to fill in." Lip says and climbs into bed next to me, "I really hate that you do that." I say, holding his face gently, "Well, it's good money. How was work for you?" He asks and lights his joint, I shrug, "I wrote six college essays and got six hundred bucks." I say, "You charge a hundred a piece? Damn scammer." Lip teases and kisses me, "That's so sexy of you." He says against my lips as he lays on top of me, "How sexy?" I smirk and he does back, "Let me show you." He says seductively as he goes down on me. The room fills with soft moans and the sound of wetness, "You sound and taste so good." Lip moans against me, "I'd sound better with you inside of me." I say, looking in his eyes as he immediately whips it out and gets to business, The room now filled with our muffled, soft moans, skin to skin, and wetness; the sounds are turning me on even more I know they're turning him on too because with each thrust it's harder and harder until we both climax; he finishes with two more thrust to make sure it's filled then he lays beside me, out of breath. "Sadie, you're fucking god sent." Lip says breathily, "You're pretty amazing too." I say and get on top of him, "My turn." I smirk and we go for round two. This time it's sloppy wet sex, he's sucking every inch of my body as I ride him. I feel him twitching inside me as I clench him, "Sadie fuck," He moans as he's about to cum and I get off and put him in my mouth sucking my juices off him and swallowing his load, "Holy shit." He groans as he slightly shakes his leg causing me to smirk. "I love when you do that." I say, laying up beside him now, "I love when you do that." He smiles at me and wipes my lip with his thumb. "Make sure people aren't in the room next time, I don't really want to hear my best friend and brother fuck." Ian says, slightly startling me, "You know it was hot." I tease him and throw one of our pillows down at him. "Fuck off." Ian chuckles, "Goodnight now." Ian says, "Please." he begs, "Yeah yeah, goodnight." Lip says, "Love you both." I say, cuddling with Lip and falling asleep.

++

"Whoa, what happened to you?" Fiona asks Lip the next morning as he walks downstairs, "He stood in for one of his fighters." I roll my eyes, stand up from the table and walk over to Lip to give him a kiss and his coffee. "Get some ice on that." Fi says and nudges him, "Good morning, we're out of mac and cheese but I can make PB and Js but I need more bread." Debbie says looking at her babysitting sheet, "How many signed up today?" Fiona asks as she searches for money in her purse, "Nine; Romano twins, Cami, Mangis, that Ulin kid with the big head," Debbie lists as she pours herself a cup of coffee, "Half a cup!" Fiona says, "Exhausted, Liam has me up half the night banging his head." Debbie complains as she drinks her coffee, "I need my own room." "And I want a pony for Christmas." Fi scoffs, "That can't happen." I say and pat her head, "He's a boy, he should be with the boys." Debbie makes a point, "Hell no, we already have three boys in that room." Lip says, "Yeah and it smells disgusting." I add and grab my toast, "Doesn't help when you two are in there banging it out." Debbie says, "Yeah, I hear." she says with a tude, I look at Lip and then Fiona who is staring at us, "What're we talking about?" Ian asks coming downstairs, "Liam moving into your room." I say, "No fucking way." he says, "Exactly." Lip says as he and I go outside to see Kev.

"Wow, Ethel, the garden looks great!" I compliment her as she is hoeing down her plants, "It's all in the compost. My red worms have been working overtime this year. None of God's bounty ever needs to go to waste." She says, "Keep up the great work." Lip says as we keep walking, she would sit there and talk for hours if we allowed her to. Lip walks up to Kev, "We still on for today?" Lip asks, sipping his coffee, Kev nods, "Blondie coming?" Kev's new nickname for me is blondie, it's cute, Kev and V have been treating me like their kid for the past couple months and I really like the idea of having stable parental figures. "Yeah, I'm coming, nothing else to do." I say and sit on the arm of Kev's chair, he wraps his hand around my waist so I don't fall, "Think it still works?" Lip asks, taking a cigarette from Kev, "Probably not, but you can fix anything." Kev says with a cigarette between his lips, "True." I say as I admire Ethel's green thumb.