GoodeReads.com, Blessed Noses, and Merman's Brownies

Start from the beginning

NOPE. NOPE. JASON LOST HIS COIN, IT WAS DESTROYED IN THE LOST HERO. SORRY!

#SorryNotSorry

~ Leo, Annabell, and Arabell walked into da cave. Annabell was fantasizing about Leo's brown orbz when Leo said something. "I sense some mechanical thing in this wall," he said.

Annabell gasped, "WHAT? NO! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU COULD DO THAT!"

"Neither did the author," Leo muttered as he controlled the mechanics in the wall. "Why am I stuck on a quest with you two idiots anyway?" The wall began to move before Annabell and Arabell could react., and the three of them journeyed on their way.

Don't forget that all children of Hephaestus, including Leo, can sense and control mechanics.

~

~Reyna: So Imma bless my army to fight all powerful and stuffs.

OC: WHAT? YOU CAN'T DO THAT, THAT'S MY THING!

Reyna has powers too, yet, there's another thing forgotten.

~Percy, Leo, and Jason act like five year olds. Meanwhile, Nico acts like an 18 year old and Frank is in the corner eating some of the merman's brownies.

~Jason went up to Piper, holding a single rose. "Would you like to go on a date tonight," he asked.

"That would be awesome," Piper exclaimed. "Where to?"

Jason winked, "You'll see."

*Later in the forests of Camp Half-Blood*

"THIS WAS A BAD IDEA, SPARKY!!!!!!!!" Piper ran away from a monster

Jason shrugged, "Oops, sorry, I forgot about that tiny detail. My bad."

The woods isn't a place to have a date at. IT HAS A BUNCH OF MONSTERS INSIDE!!

~If it's after BoO, no one adds a chapter of when Leo returns with Calypso.

Nah, he probably just came back and everyone was like "Hey, Leo!" then they just go back what they were doing.

*Leo crashes into the camp with Festus and Calypso*

Leo: I'M BACK MOFOS!

Drew: Oh gods, not him again.

And then more Goode stuff: 

~ "Jason came up to Piper. He knelt down and opened a box to her."

Why are all the couples giving each other promise rings?

Like, I once read that happening in The Heartbreak Messenger, and it ended badly. Let's just say it included a breakup, hanger, and sewage water.

~ Random Guy: And then my sister said "Rosin eating zombies from outer space!"

Piper: XD *Laughs*

Jason: *Plots revenge*

Is it normal to get jealous just because a guy told your girl a joke AND she laughed? No. No, I don't think so

~ *Piper calls Jason*

Piper: Hey babe, we wearing purple today?

Jason: Yep! Oh, and we have to wear cupcake hats because it's my birthday!

*Comes to school wearing purple morphsuit and cupcake hats*

Everyone: WTH?

Why are Piper and Jason always matching clothes? That's just weird. It's cute when couples match, but it's creepy if it's all the time.