16

I jump on a roof as I look seeing Gigantitan trying to grab Micheal, Aidan, Julian, and Ross but they quickly run away screaming. "Lollipop!" Gigantitan yells as she slowly stands and goes after the four. I then quickly ring my bell around my collar and I shake my head where the little bells on my ears were too.

The bells jingle as Gigantitan looks to me seeing me on the roof as I smirk. "Well, you're the biggest rug rat I've ever seen." I say with a giggle as I continue to jingle my bells on my ears and collar while I spin my ribbon tail. Gigantitan then tries to reach for me as I quickly jump back more on the roof while Gigantitan says, "Kitty!"

I giggle as I grab my baton while I say, "Let's go splish-splash, Megababy!" I jump down landing on Gigantitan's head then I jump off her as I land on the ground turning to her seeing her look at me. "You can't catch me!" I say with a smirk as I extend my baton launching myself in the air multiple times.

Gigantitan chases after me as I say, "Let's get our feet nice and wet. But you can't squish anyone, okay?" I continue to launch myself in the air with my baton as Gigantitan follows after me trying to grab me. I get down the stairs as I look seeing Gigantitan smack her hands trying to grab me and I quickly jump back.

But Gigantitan catches me as she opens her mouth about to see if I was a lollipop. My eyes widened when I hear, "Well, hey there, kitty! I see you're not much of a natural with kids are you." Mister Bug says with a smirk as I look to my right seeing him look up to me and Gigantitan. I giggle as I say, "Are you kidding? We were just playing a fun game of tag!" I then extended my baton getting out of Gigantitan's grip and I jump down landing beside Mister Bug.

"The Akuma's probably in her bracelet." I say turning to Mister Bug who nods his head. He then throws his Yo-Yo at Gigantitan wrapping the Yo-Yo around the bracelet as Gigantitan turns to Mister Bug. Suddenly Gigantitan swings her arm back and gets the Yo-Yo off her wrist making Mister Bug go flying in the air with a scream.

I gasp as I see Mister Bug land on the roof with a grunt as I extend my baton landing on the roof beside Mister Bug. "Whoa! How bout that? You're not much of a natural with kids either! Nice flying." I say with a giggle as Mister Bug smirks crossing his arms as he stares at me.

"Ha, ha! For your information, I've never babysat anything heavier than ten tons!" Mister Bug explains as I quickly grab him turning him around showing him Gigantitan was about to grab him. We both back up as Gigantitan tries to grab one of us but since she couldn't see us up on the roof she tried to feel around for us.

"Kitty!" Gigantitan says as she tries to grab me while Mister Bug smirks seeing it was his chance to break the bracelet and runs on Gigantitan's arm. My eyes widened as I see Gigantitan throw her arm back flinging Mister Bug up in the air off her arm. Mister Bug screams as he then quickly lands on his feet and I jump in the air landing beside him.

"Change of plans. To calm a baby down just put her in a playpen!" Mister Bug says as I smile finally happy that he was coming up with this plan by himself. "And exactly where are we gonna find a playpen her size?" I asked playing my part as Mister Bug smirks and raises his arms up, "The Eiffel Tower! We'll pin her up in there with my yoyo string, sing her some lullabies...you know some don't you? We can read her a bedtime story, make cooing noises...coo! Coo! Then, when she's getting sleepy, bam! You'll use your cataclysm to destroy her bracelet!" Mister Bug explains as I giggle and turn to him.

"Interesting idea, Buggaboy. But how are we going to get her there? Don't you have a simpler plan? How bout your lucky charm?" I asked with a smirk as Mister Bug smirks, "If this is too complicated, just copy what I do." Mister Bug says as he jumps high in the air away from Gigantitan who was about to grab me.