13

I was at school because I was in art class finishing a project I needed to do. I was done finishing my project and I walk out of the art class. I walked to the locker rooms and over to my locker and I open my locker door. I look to my bag and open it and I gasp in shock to see Plagg sleeping in his Camembert box I had packed for him and it was empty.

I giggle while Plagg was snoring. "Plagg, you greedy kwami." I said playfully while Plagg yawns and looks up at me. "You have one new message." Plagg says with a burp while I giggle, "Move please, so I can check my voicemail." I said while Plagg files out of my bag and floats beside me while I grab my phone.

I open my contacts to see an unknown number I looked at it confused, "I don't recognize this number." I said while I then check the time and my eyes widened, "Oh no, we're late! Time to transform, Plagg." I said while I hold my fist out with my miraculous on it.

I was now transformed as lady Noire jumping from building to building getting to the park

I was now transformed as lady Noire jumping from building to building getting to the park. I then land right by the unveiling of the statues. I smile while I wave at everyone, "Hey, everyone."

"Excuse me Lady Noire, Mister Bug's not here." The woman said beside me. I look to her with a smile, "Don't worry about Mister Bug. Im sure he'll be here any minute. I can handle the situation alone for now." I said with a gentle smile.

"I'm guessing this is Mister Bug's fan. Oh, I remember this episode. This is the episode...where..."

"Wait a minute...this is the copy cat episode!"

My eyes widened while the woman looks to a photo she had and says, "It's just that I wanted to ask him to autograph this photo. He's amazing. He's so brave...and smart...the way he always saves everyone." I stare at the lady then to a photo of Mister Bug, I couldn't help it but I got a little jealous.

"No. No. No, don't be jealous. It doesn't matter. Mason is at Adriana's fencing class right now trying to delete that message. We can't mess up this episode. To be fair their might even be an Akumatisation."

I shake my thoughts away while the mayor says, "Perhaps the ceremony should commence. It might bring him here faster." The woman looks to the mayor, "Please, uh, just one minute more, Mayor Bourgeois. He is going to come. I can feel it." I roll my eyes while I caught myself.

"NO! I can't be jealous. Stop it feelings. We both know that he's gonna end up with Adriana soon."

"So stop trying to come out here."

I take a breath while I stand beside the unveiling of the statues while the mayor says, "It's only proper for Paris to pay homage to those who protect us from evil. Lady Noire and Mister Bug."