11

I walked into science class getting to my seat and I sat down beside Ross. I look in front of the class seeing Mr. Mendeleiev and Mrs. Damocles trying to fix the computer. "See for yourself, Mrs. Damocles. Nothing happens when I press the button." Complained Mr. Mendeleiev.

I look seeing Maya had just walked into class along with Mason who sat down by Aidan. As Maya looked to Mr. Mendeleiev and Mrs. Damocles trying to fix the computer. "You're in luck, Mr. Mendeleiev! I'm a bit of a computer whiz!" Mrs. Damocles explains as she steps in front of the computer.

She typed something into the computer, "And there you go!" Mrs. Damocles says as her and Mr. Mendeleiev both looked behind them seeing it had worked. Everyone gasped in awe seeing it had worked while I looked to Maya who stared at the screen knowing something was about to happen.

A few seconds after, the word error appeared on the screen and a Dino appeared also. "Uh...that's not supposed to be happening! What is it?" Mr. Mendeleiev questions as Maya walks up to the front, "That's Dino 33, a malicious computer virus!" Maya explains as she places her bag down on Mr. Mendeleiev's desk and turns the computer to her.

"Let me try something." Maya says only for Mr. Mendeleiev to say, "Go back to your seat now, Maya! Leave this to the adults." Mrs. Damocles agrees as Maya grabs her and starts walking to her seat.

Suddenly something in her bag speaks, "Inform the adults that if they don't neutralize the virus in the next 75 seconds, there's a chance the hard disk will be permanently damaged." Everyone gasps looking to Maya whose eyes widened as she sits down beside Kim and says to her bag, "Quiet!"

"It's destroying all the school data. It's a disaster!" Mrs. Damocles says as her and Mr. Mendeleiev both look to the computer seeing a dino starting eating the letters. "How many seconds did you say we have left?" Mrs. Damocles asks Maya who says, "Only 65."

Mrs. Damocles then turns to Mr. Mendeleiev and says, "Let her try." Mr. Mendeleiev nods his head in agreement as Mrs. Damocles turns the computer around and looks to maya, "Go ahead." Maya gets up from her seat as she walks up to the front with her school bag placing it down on the desk.

She then opens her bag looking for something, "Argh! Where is it?" She questions digging in her bag when suddenly something in her bag speaks, "I believe this is what you're looking for." Then a robot like claw sticks out of Maya's bag holding what Maya was looking for as everyone stares in shock with a gasp.

"Oh, thanks!" Maya said as she grabs the device she was looking for. She then looks to Mrs. Damocles and Mr. Mendeleiev, "This is an anti-virus device I...I created it with help from...my best friend." Maya explains when then a little robot flies out of Maya's bag and says, "Hello! My name is Maikov! We can fix this, Maya!"

Maikov flies down towards Maya who puts the flash drive in the computer cutting the flash drive on. "This flash drive neutralizes 100% of the virus." Maya explains as Maikov then says, "And cleans the hard disk at the same time." Mrs. Damocles smiles as she says, "Oh! Fascinating!"

After a few second of loading, the dino on the screen started throwing up all the letters and symbols it had ate earlier. The computer was back to normal as Maya pulls out the flash drive and says, "Everything is in order." "Nailed it." Maikov says as her and Maya both fist bump.

"Congratulations, young lady! Very impressive indeed!" Mrs. Damocles says turning to Maya with a smile as the classroom was filled with Oohs! and Ahhs! As everyone went to get a closer look at Maya's friend. "You've added arms to her since the last time. That's cool!"