40

Mister Bug and I make it to the Tv studios and we land where XY was. I run up to XY and say, "We have to get you to safety." I walk with XY while she yanks her arm from my hand and asks, "So what's this Guitar Villain gonna do, blow me away with her "evil guitar solo"?"

"Yeah!" Mister Bug and I both say looking at XY. "Once we catch Guitar Villain, we'll get you to the Eiffel Tower just in time for your love performance." Mister Bug explains while XY scoffs and says, "Who even cares? My roadies can just project my image on stage. Live concerts are so ten minutes ago."

Suddenly Guitar Villain and her dragon fly in while Guitar Villain's dragon grabs XY in its mouth. Mister Bug and I gasp while we watch Guitar Villain and her dragon fly away with XY going to the Eiffel Tower.

Mister Bug and I jump roof to roof and we both land on a roof. "Back to square one." Mister Bug says while I turn to him, "I get the feeling we're in for quite a concert. You ready?" I ask with a smirk while Mister Bug says, "To Rock 'n' Riff, baby!"

We both then jump roof to roof ready to fight Guitar Villain and we make our way to the Eiffel Tower.

It was now night and Mister Bug and I make our way to the Eiffel Tower and we start to climb up. "Hello, Paris!" I hear Guitar Villain yell while Mister Bug and I climb the Eiffel Tower still.

Suddenly the Eiffel Tower starts shaking and I stumble a bit and I stay on my hands and knees and Mister Bug holds onto the bar of the Eiffel Tower. We both look up to the top of the Eiffel Tower seeing XY on a plank and Guitar Villain playing her guitar.

"XY's gonna fall!" I yell looking up to XY. I stand with the help of Mister Bug who says, "Talk about being between a rock and a hard place." I giggle while he grabs me by my waist and pulls me close to him and throws his Yo-Yo up inside the Eiffel Tower. He pulls us both up while we try to get to the top of the Eiffel Tower where Guitar Villain was not knowing her dragon saw us.

We almost make it to the top only for us to gasp seeing the dragon fly right at us breaking the string on Mister Bug's Yo-Yo. We both then fall my baton falling out of my belt and Mister Bug grabs it extending it. He stops falling since my baton holds onto the bars of the Eiffel Tower.

While I was not so lucky and I scream falling still while I look to see Mister Bug's Yo-Yo falling beside me and I grab it. I look to see Guitar Villain's dragon flying right at me with its mouth open. I quickly throw Mister Bug's Yo-Yo at the dragon's mouth trying it around its mouth closing it. Guitar Villain's dragon flies out of the Eiffel Tower dragging me with it since Mister Bug's Yo-Yo was tied around the dragon's mouth.

I land on the dragon's back while I pull the string of Mister Bug's Yo-Yo on the dragon's mouth. The dragon continues to fly while I keep it steady, "Easy, easy, nice dragon." I say while I still hold the Yo-Yo keeping the dragon steady. The dragon glares at me while it shakes its head trying to get me off. But I stay on and I pull the string of Mister Bug's Yo-Yo making the dragon stop shaking its head.