3

"So thanks to this amateur footage, the Parisian's now know the identities to the hero's.

I smile while I say, "I did it. I actually did it, Plagg!" Plagg looks to me seeing me smiling while he says, "Do you have any food? I need it after a long detransformation." I smile while I pull out some Camembert cheese from my pocket and he gasps in delight and flies right towards it and eats it.

I chuckle while I then turn to my Tv that was playing the news my eyes widened seeing that the towns folk were turning all into Stoneheart. "Oh, no!" Plagg turns to the Tv then to me and asks, "Did you capture the Akuma?" While I shake my head and look away from Plagg.

"Oh, no! This is all my fault I should've told my partner to capture it!"

I sigh while Plagg eats his cheese still while then my mom walks in my eyes widened while Plagg quickly hides in my hair. My mom looks at me and says, "You better get to school now." I look at her confused while she just grabs my bag pushes it towards my arms and drags me out of my room and downstairs to the front door of our house. "Go now." She pushes me out while I groan and say, "How is it still school? It's the same day when I missed school!" I start running to the school while Plagg flies out of my hair and says, "You're a strange kid. Who would want to be at school when she could stay at home?" I shake my head while still running and say, "You heard my mom I have to go to school." Plagg stops flying and sighs out loud, "I think I'm feeling weak." I stop running while I giggle at Plagg.

"You know what's strange? The fact that all you eat is Camembert cheese and then I have to smell like it 24/7. That's strange." I explain with a smile while Plagg grabs the cheese that I pulled out of my bag and eats it and he says, "If you wanna be able to transform into a superhero then stinky cheese is the deal, my friend." I giggle while Plagg flies back into my hair and hides in it where you can't even see him. I start running to school again and then to my watch, "Oh, no! I'm late!"

I groan while I say, "My mom is gonna kill me." I keep running while I trip over a bench, I grunt falling to the ground while I get up and say, "Come on I got to go!"

" I keep running while I trip over a bench, I grunt falling to the ground while I get up and say, "Come on I got to go!"

I then get to school to see a girl that kinda looked like Adrien who walks into the school quick. While I then turn to a man that looked like Natalie. I stare in confusion while the man gets into the car with a woman behind the wheel that looked like Adrien's body guard and the car drives away.

"Okay, I'm going nuts why haven't I met any of the characters yet?"

I walk into the school to see the girl who was Stoneheart storm away into the locker room where I was standing. I look over to the crowd where she was seeing the boy who recorded me and my partner talking to some boy that looked like Chloe.