1

I stare at the woman who looks up to me with a smile, "Hello, Lady Noire." I walk in the room with the door closing behind me while Plagg floats beside me, "I know you never wanted me to bring her here again, but you must see what she discovered!" Plagg says flying a bit in front of me while he flies back towards me and turns to me.

"Show her, (Y/N)!" Plagg says talking about the book in my hands while I look around already knowing what episode this is. It was the Collecter episode and knowing my luck I might change some of the episode like I'm doing right now. Why? You might be asking...well Mason was supposed to be here not me! But I can't change that now can I? I shake my head while I play along with the plot of the episode and I look around the room.

"I've been here." I look back to the woman who smiles and I say, "I've met you before. You're the healer that cured Plagg when he was sick! So...I'm guessing you're not really a vet?" The woman chuckles with a smile, "Not really. That was your first day of school. That wasn't a chance meeting either." The woman explains while I remembered that day.

I look around seeing I was definitely in a Tv show when then I hear a grunt. I turn to see a old woman on the ground and trying to reach her cane that was inches away from her.

I quickly run over to her grabbing her and helping her up while I then bend down and grab her cane. I then give her back her cane while she looks up at me and smiles, "Thank you, young lady." The old woman says grateful for my help while I smile gently at her and nod and say, "You're welcome." I walk back to the stairs not noticing the old woman walking away with ease and holding her cane over her shoulder.

I shake my head from the memory while I look to the woman, "(Y/N), you're always ready to help others! I knew that day, that very moment, that you'd make a fantastic Lady Noire." The woman explains with a smile, "But...who are you?" I ask knowing who she already was but I had to play the part.

The woman then stands walking over to the Gramophone and I follow behind her. She presses the buttons making the Chinese Miracle Box appear and I stare at it in awe seeing it up close. "Master Fu is the last known member of the Order of the Guardians!" Plagg explains floating in front of me and Master Fu. I find it a little funny how Master Fu stayed but his gender didn't I shake away that thought while I then see Wayyz fly out from somewhere.

He then floats in front of Master Fu while he says, "Guardians of the Miraculous. I'm Wayyz, Master Fu's Kwami." Wayyz then flies in front of me smiling and says, "It's a pleasure to meet you, (Y/N)." I smile with a giggle and say, "Uh...you too." Master Fu picks up the Chinese Miracle Box and holds it while she turns to me. "We guardians are responsible for protecting and distributing the Miraculous, for the good of all humanity." Master Fu explains while she opens up the Chinese Miracle Box.

I gasp softly in awe seeing the Miraculouses but only two of them. I see the Miraculous of the bee and fox. I then see the empty spaces where the Miraculous of the butterfly and peacock should be. But I knew where they were and they were with Gabrielle since she is Hawk Moth but I couldn't tell Master Fu otherwise I would mess up the plot of the show. So I had to keep it to myself and not tell anyone even though I wanted to. I then see the empty space where the Miraculous of the turtle should be but it was on Master Fu's wrist.

"We are chosen in childhood and trained for many years, specially for this mission. When we were much, much younger, we...I made a mistake. The Guardians' Temple was destroyed, all because of me." Master Fu explains while I look to her and she continues, "Two of the Miraculous were lost that day, the butterfly and the peacock. Also gone forever was the ancient spell book."