45

Today at school was picture day and (Y/N) was standing beside Adriana and Nina while the class waits to get their photo taken. (Y/N) laughs at something Nina said while she doesn't notice Mason turn to her with a smile then he looks away while he says to himself, "I'm gonna be in a photo with (Y/N)." He then turns to Aidan who was sitting beside him and Mason says with a smile to Aidan, "I'm gonna be in a photo with (Y/N)."

"Right...cuz a it's a class photo and you're in the same class as (Y/N)." Aidan says with a shake of his head and a smile on his face. Aidan looks to Mason who nods his head with a smile. He then says, "Amazing, isn't it?" Mason asks while he looks to Aidan, "Oh...my...gosh, what if we're standing in the same row together?" Mason asks with wide eyes and turns to Aidan who chuckles.

"Oh, dude, you're too funny. Just smile and whatever happens, don't forget to breathe." Aidan explains to Mason with a smile, "At least you know you'll be in the photo." Julian says with a sigh behind Mason and Aidan who both turn to him.

"No Julian, I'm telling you, you're not jinxed. This time it's gonna work out. I can feel it...right here." Ross says to Julian while Ross leans into Julian and Ross puts his hands to his heart. Mason then stands and turns to Julian, "What's this about being jinxed?" Mason asks Julian.

"Ever since I was little, every time someone takes a photo of me something always goes very wrong." Julian explains referring back to old photos that were taken of him and they never showed his face. "You're wrong, Julian, you'll see." Ross says to Julian while Mason says, "For sure. We'll do everything we can to make sure it goes right this time. Don't forget to smile." Julian smiles at Mason while then it was their class's turn to take the photo.

" Julian smiles at Mason while  then it was their class's turn to take the photo

I look over to see it was our class's turn to take the photo. "Okay, time to flash your pearly whites guys." Victoria the photographer says while she then walks over to us. She then looks to Ross, Maya, Michael, Alix and I, "You kids, take a seat on the front bench. Quickly please. I've got 16 other classes to shoot."

Ross, Maya, Michael, Alix and I, all then walk over to the front bench and we sit down. I then look over to Chris who points to Ross, Maya, Michael, Alix and I, "Look Steven, they're up in the front in the baby seats. Go on, rug rats, don't forget to take your thumbs out of your mouths." Chris says mocking us while I roll my eyes at him.

"Well, next row..." Victoria says while she stares at the rest of the class thinking. She then says, "You, you, you, you and you." She points to Natalie, Aidan, Steven, and Chris. "Go stand on the rear bench please." Victoria says while then Natalie, Aidan, and Steven, all go to the rear bench.

"Wait just one minute. I'm supposed to be in the middle row, right next to Adriana, preferably the centre, look, we're the same size." Chris says while he raises his arm pretending him and Adriana were the same size but in reality they weren't.