35

(So here's the second part of the first episode! Like before I'm doing it a bit different and I hope you like it. Anyway I won't make this too long so enjoy the second part! But for this first part will be in 3 POV)

The fashion show continues, with Adriana and (Y/N) modeling Mason's hat he made for them both as Aidan films the whole thing. (Y/N) and Adriana both walk down the runway as they pose while Aidan films them and says, "Scoop! That two hats Adriana Agreste and (Y/N) (L/N) are wearing was made by my BFF Mason!" He points the camera to Mason whose eyes widened in surprise as Aidan asks, "Anything you'd like to say during my livestream?"

Mason waves and squels at the camera awkwardly as Aidan looks behind Mason at something and looks surprised. Mason slowly turns to where Aidan was looking and was shocked as well and mostly everyone looks surprised. Andrew crosses his arms in disgust as Chirs mimicks the same pose as his dad. Adriana and (Y/N) both turn around and is shocked of seeing Adriana's mother suddenly standing on the catwalk, for the first time of her life after her husband's disappearance.

Gabrielle walks over to Adriana who stares at her with wide eyes and takes off the hat. (Y/N) smiles a little when she sees Gabrielle hug Adriana who hugs her back with a smile. But (Y/N) knew this episode all too well and she side eyes Chris knowing he must have the Bee Miraculous. She couldn't do anything now so she would have to wait.

Everyone starts taking pictures of Gabrielle and Adriana hugging as Aidan films them and says, "Scoop number two. Gabrielle Agreste has just turned up! And that means we'll be seeing your hat to every single photo and news broadcast!" Asian says excitedly as him and Mason stare at Gabrielle and Adriana with smiles.

(Reader's POV)

After the show I was walking with Adriana and Gabrielle who goes over to Andrew, "My dear Andrew, I heard about the unforgivable misfortune you had to endure

After the show I was walking with Adriana and Gabrielle who goes over to Andrew, "My dear Andrew, I heard about the unforgivable misfortune you had to endure." Gabrielle says as she stares at Andrew who kept his arms crossed. As Andrew says, "I'm still quite overwhelmed." "I want you to know that I've fired the person who was responsible for the
misunderstanding. Only one row in the house is befitting to Andrew Bourgeois and that's the first."

Gabrielle explains with a smile as I knew once she finds out about the Miraculous she'll go back to being Hawk Moth. "Let's not overdo it. Huh Gabrielle?" Andrew asks with a smirk as Gabrielle asks, "Did you enjoy the show?" As I look seeing Mason and his parents walk over."So, so." Andrew starts as he takes Adriana's hat off of her head and looks at it. Mason and his parents are watching.

"This hat is not a "Gabriel Agreste". Are you responsible for that?" Andrew asks as he looks to Mason in an intimidating manner. Mason looks to his parents who smile giving him a thumbs up as I smile and whisper, "Stand proud." Mason smiles to me as he then turns to Andrew, "I...I'm the one who created it." Mason says with a nervous smile as Gabrielle says, "Mason won a fashion-design competition."