42

I get back downstairs and I do a flip down and land on my feet kneeling while I look to see Mister Bug in front of me also kneeling. "Mister Bug?" I question playing my part while I stand and Mister Bug stands also while saying, "Lady Noire? I don't know about you malady but I'm a bit hungry."

I giggle placing my hands on my hips and say, "Let's go eat then, shall we?" We both run to the elevator and Mister Bug presses on the buttons but they were jammed. "It's jammed." Mister Bug says while one of those flying things comes up behind me and Mister Bug. Then a hologram of Kung Food shows up, "Lady Noire, Mister Bug, you soon have privileged to be ingredients in Kung Food's soup." Kung Food says on the hologram and Mister Bug and I turn to the hologram while Kung Food then says, "But first, you taste my special of the day."

The elevator dings Mister Bug and I turn to the elevator seeing Jagged Stone holding a sword that had a squid on it. "Seafood Appetizers." Jagged says while Mister Bug and I stare at Jagged with wide eyes, "Jagged Stone!" I say while Mister Bug turns to Jagged and says, "Seafood? This "scampi" happenin'. Let's see if you can carry a "tune-a"." I giggle while I look back to Jagged and my eyes widened. I yell, "Look out!"

We both jump up high dodging the sword hit from Jagged and we both do a high back flip and land on our feet a few feet away from Jagged. "That's not very rock 'n' roll of you Jagged Stone." Mister Bug says while Jagged says, "Rock is one thing, soup is another. When I'm done with you you'll be nothing but mince-meat."

She then jumps up high about to hit us with the sword but Mister Bug and I quickly dodge the hit and Jagged stands in front of us swinging the sword at Mister Bug but he dodges her hit and she swings the sword again only for Mister Bug to dodge it again and flip away landing on his feet glaring at Jagged.

He grabs his Yo-Yo and turns to me and we both nod knowing what to do. We both then run at Jagged who runs at us and Mister Bug quickly dodges Jagged's hits from her sword while I then grab my baton and I slide under Jagged. I was behind jagged I then extend my baton flinging her back and she yells while Mister Bug throws his Yo-Yo at Jagged's ankle tying it tight.

He then spins around flinging Jagged and letting her go. Jagged yells while Mister quickly runs to the supply closet opening it and Jagged lands in there with a grunt and Mister Bug closes the door crossing his arms with a smirk. While I slide in on a chair locking the knob in place because of the chair. I cross my arms with a smirk sitting on the chair while Mister Bug and I fist bump each other. "Good job." Mister Bug says while I get off the chair and say, "There's no time to lose. Chris might just be the main dish. And we better not wait to find out."

We both run away from the supply closet leaving Jagged in there.

We both make our way to an elevator and we get inside. I was leaning on the wall in the elevator with my eyes closed while I hear Mister Bug say to me, "Lady Noire, come on. It's just you and me together. We could go places." I look to him seeing he was leaning against the wall close to me and I blush but I shake my head trying to get rid of my feelings.