The Portkey

***Walker Scobell & Annalise Basso as Durante "Dante" Knightley and Seraphina "Sera" Potter 

A/N: I am really looking forward to writing this book! It'll reveal secrets about Dante that no one will expect. This book will show Dante's more vulnerable, sensitive self. He's used to defending himself, but he'll learn to have his friends, specifically Sera, to defend him as well. 

Sera whimpered in her sleep, clapping her hand desperately behind her ear. She felt someone shaking her shoulder and she suddenly woke up, her eyes wide. Her eyes widened and she sat up, squinting in the sudden bright light in her face. 

"Hermione?" she said groggily as she continued to wake up. 

"Are you alright?" Hermione asked anxiously. 

"I'm fine, now. When did you get here?" 

"Just now. Mrs. Weasley told me to get you guys up so that you can eat breakfast before we leave."

Sera furrowed her eyebrows, sitting up more. "Leave for where?" 

"I dunno, she wouldn't say. I'm going to get everyone else up. Don't go back to sleep." 

Sera begrudgingly did so and  where she sluggishly moved out of the bed before changing and heading down the stairs. Mrs Weasley was already awake, cooking breakfast. She turned when she saw Sera awake, sitting down in the nearest chair. She yawned tiredly. 

That gosh-darn scar of hers. Of all days, why did it have to hurt just before a big morning? 

"Good morning, dear," Mrs. Weasley greeted. 

"Morning," Sera grunted in return. 

"Did you sleep okay? 

"Could have gotten a few more minutes," Sera grumbled. "My stupid scar decided to started hurting just as I woke up."

Mrs. Weasley looked as though she was about to ask what made her scar start hurting, but she decided against it. And Sera was glad. She didn't know why her scar had acted up all of a sudden. And it made her wonder if hers and her brother's scar had some sort of connection with each other. She wouldn't be surprised if that would be the case. They were hit with the same curse, after all. 

The sound of thundering footsteps was heard shortly after Hermione and a sleepy-looking Ginny and Dane came down the stairs. Harry and Ron appeared, shoving each other, making a loud commotion. 

Mrs. Weasley muttered something about crazy morning people under her breath, making Sera chuckle quietly. She turned and noticed that Ginny was staring at her bother, her fork completely missing her mouth. She noticed that shew as also drooling, making her smirk a little. She cleared her throat, catching the young red-head's attention.

"Gin. You should probably close your mouth and wipe your chin — you've been staring at my brother with your mouth wide open."

Fred and George, who had also come down while Sera had been talking, snorted loudly. Ginny jumped slightly and straightened up, wiping the drool dripping down her chin. Shortly after breakfast, they grabbed their bag and left just as the sun began to rise.