Dante Punches His Cousin

Divinations was as boring as ever. 

Sera, Ron, and Harry had nearly fallen asleep during the middle of class, due to getting literally nothing as answers. 

"What do we have over here, hmm?" 

Hermione  immediately shot her hand in the air. "Do you mind me trying?" 

"Ah! Of course, dear." 

"The Grim, most possibly." 

Professor Trelawney took Hermione's hand before going to stroke her knuckles. "My dear. When you first stepped foot into this classroom, I sensed that you did not have the proper mind for Divinations. Yes, you may be young in years. But your soul is as dry as the pages of an old book, which need to be desperately cleaved." 

She patted Hermione's hand. Hermione gasped and wrenched her hand from the professor's grip. She grabbed her school bag, flicked the crystal ball off its stand, and stormed away. Everyone began muttering to themselves. Sera, Ron, Harry, and Dante stared after her in shock. 

"Have I said something that bothered Miss Granger?" 

"I'm afraid that you did, Professor," Sera answered quietly under her breath, though Professor Trelawney didn't seem to hear her. 

After class went out, Ron ranted on about how crazy Hermione could be sometimes. 

"She's gone mental, Hermione has!" he exclaimed in shock. "I mean, not that she always has been. But now she's out there for everyone to see!" 

Sera noticed the crystal ball resting on one of the edges of the stairs. 

"Hang on." She bent down and picked up the cold, glass ball. "We better take this back."

Ron did a double-take at Sera's comment. He immediately looked disgusted and wrinkled his nose in disgust. 

"I'm not going back to that freaky place!" 

Sera huffed. "Fine. I'll see the three of you later." 

They said their goodbyes and left. Sera walked back up the stairs and knocked gently on the wooden walls. She frowned when she noticed that the classroom was practically empty. She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"Professor?" she called out cautiously. 

When she didn't get an answer, she continued to make her way to the table that she and her friends had sat in earlier. She placed the no-longer-smoking crystal ball onto the stand. She began to turn away when she swore that she saw a face in the ball. It seemed to be whispering to her, sending chills up Sera's spine. She watched, intrigued and frightened. 

"Bring me . . . . Harry Potter . . . .," the voice chanted in a raspy, breathy voice. 

She stared, horrified. She could feel the color draining from her face. Sera didn't realize that someone had come up behind her until she felt a hand grabbing her shoulder. The red-headed girl yelped and whipped around to face Professor Trelawney, who had gone into some hypnotized state. 

"He will return tonight!" she declared in an echo-y, raspy voice. 

Sera was bewildered. "I-I'm sorry?" 

"Tonight, he who betrays his friends shall rot with murder, and shall break free! Innocent blood shall be spilt, and servant and master shall be reunited once more —" 

She came out of it, choking on her own saliva. Sera still stared, both horrified and amazed. Professor Trelawney caught sight of her and stared, confused. 

"Ooh! S-So sorry, dear child. Did you say something? You're looking a little pale." 

"N-No," Sera answered at last as she began to slowly back away from the insane woman. Professor Trelawney stared anxiously after her. "I-I didn't say anything. I'm fine, th-thank you."