Interrogating Malfoy

Winter came by quickly. Sera was relieved, because that meant that at least 85% of the school would finally leave her alone with no more taunts or rumors for a good couple of weeks. She was still happy that Professor Dumbledore didn't think that she was a suspect, though. 

On Christmas Eve, Hermione had dragged Dante away with her so that they could complete the Polyjuice Potion on time. In the meanwhile, Sera, Ron, and Harry were in the Great Hall, sipping on hot chocolate and getting whatever their hands could reach.

 Hermione and Dante came in on them halfway through their Christmas Even dinner. Hermione put down two cupcakes on the table. Ron went to secretly sneak one of them, only to have Hermione smack his hand away. Ron whined, pulling his hand back to his lap. He scowled. 

"Aren't those for Harry and me?" 

"No. You'll be glad that you didn't eat them. I'm going to tell you our plan. Everything is set. All we need now is a little bit of whom you're changing into."

"Crabbe and Goyle," Ron answered. 

"Precisely. Now, once they're asleep, pluck out a few of their hairs, and put on their uniforms."

"Whose hair did you, Sera, and Dante rip out, then?" said Ron in half-horror, half-amazement. 

"We've already got ours," Hermione answered proudly. "Millicent Bulstrode. Slytherin. I plucked this off her robes during our last Transfiguration lesson." 

"I grabbed mine from some Slytherin b!tch by the name of Jezebel Rose. Half-blood Slytherin. I got this off her robes at the end of Potions class. Dante got his off a guy named Ennio Montgomery." 

"We're going to check on the Polyjuice Potion. Make sure that Crabbe and Goyle find these." 

And with that, Sera, Hermione, and Dante left, leaving Harry and Ron to figure everything out by themselves. Hermione made some final touches on the potion before it was finally finished. By the time Hermione had taken the Polyjuice Potion off the burner, the boys had come back, walking awkwardly in their oversized Slytherin robes. 

Hermione told them to gather around the sinks. She began to pour each of them a scoopful of the potion. The sight made Sera gag. 

"We have at least one hour before we turn back into our regular selves," Hermione reminded them. "Add the hairs."

Sera added the hairs of Jezebel Rose. She wrinkled her nose in disgust. Even Ron groaned aloud when he saw the potion froth and bubble in front of his eyes. He looked a bit green. 

"Ugh! Essence of Crabbe!" he gagged. 

"Cheers," said Hermione flatly. 

They clinked their glasses together before drinking. It didn't take long for them to react. Unfortunately for Sera, she reacted a bit later than the rest of her friends. She gasped in pain and shock before dropping the glass beaker. She leaned over the sink bowl, expecting bile to come up her throat. But nothing. 

Instead, she could feel something weird happening to her body. She glanced up at the mirror and saw her new self that she did not feel comfortable with.