Finale

A/N
So this is the end guys. Thank you all for sticking till this chapter.

Five years later.

Amelia took hasty steps as she rolled her bags down the airport. Her heart was filled with ease to the point of her thinking it was going to explode. She tried to keep her smile in check but it was all over the place. She reminisced the last time she saw them and that doubled her happiness

She kept thinking of wrapping her arms around Xavier's. It had been A year since she last saw him and it felt like forever. She thought about Kingsley, her son and the smile widened.

"Hey watch it" an angry old lady scolded her.

Amelia gave off a nervous smile, but the woman glared at her as she walked past her.

"Jeez, y'all need to tone down the makeup a bit" muttered Amelia under her breath. She was talking about the loud lipstick the lady had on her lips.
She continued rolling her box with her ecstasy not reduced a bit.

"Mum!" she heard from afar and her heart leaped for joy. She turned to the direction the voice came from and just as she had expected, it was her little angel, holding up a welcome card, waiting for her.

Xavier stood beside him with an equal smile on his face. He was so happy to see his wife after waiting that long.

"My babies" Amelia screamed as she ran towards them. She was pleased. Before she could even get to where they were, Kingsley ran towards her and hugged her.

Amelia bent to his level as she ruffled his hair. "Oh, you look so good. What has daddy been feeding you?" she poked his cheek.

"Power cereal!" he cheered as he flexed his tiny arms and she looked at Xavier in confusion.

"No questions asked," Xavier said and Amelia laughed as she brushed past her son. The laugh faded into a smile as she stared at her husband. They had been married for five years, but it felt like it was only months ago

"Are you just going to stand there and make me feel awkward"

"Oh c'mon. I don't think Xavier Garcia can ever get awkward " She said as she walked towards him. She hugged him and he hugged her back.

"You know with you, anything's possible," he said and planted a kiss on her cheeks. "You have gotten pale, you haven't been eating.

"How could I possibly skip meals when you call me every day to remind me to get one"

"So what could it be? "

"I fucking missed you dummy"
"I missed you too"

"Mum?" Kingsley who had been standing by the side called out and they broke their hug.

They were so cut up at the moment, that they forgot about their little angel.

"Oh, common little man" Xavier jacked Kingsley off the floor and placed him on his shoulder. Kingsley giggled all the way while Amelia walked towards them with a smile on her face.

"You should at least help me with my bags" she playfully scowled.

Xavier put down Kingsley and rushed towards her. "Sorry" he smiled as he grabbed her luggage.

Amelia laughed so hard. "Common, I didn't mean it literally!"

Amelia and Xavier walked side by side with Kingsley too.

Amelia Wilson, a once clumsy waitress, and Xavier Garcia a cold-hearted gay billionaire who loved things being in order.

Who would have ever thought these two would end up falling in love, so hard that it felt surreal? Love does happen mysteriously.

But I can't help but wonder🤔

What sort of powers does Amelia have to turn a gay man straight?

A/N
Thank you all for sticking to this story. I appreciate it. Don't forget to drop your reviews about the story.
And I'm sorry for the errors. This story is currently undergoing strict editing.
I love you all.

Remember to check my other works too