Ch 51

Martin woke up to Erica drawing circles on his chest. He looked at her briefly before peeling his eyes off her. It was only a miracle that he didn't get a hangover from the excess drink he had yesterday night.

"Send me your details. I'll send you your pay" he said thinking she would leave after hearing that, but instead, he heard her chuckle.

"You think I am a whore, don't you?". She sat up. "Anyway all this was to get your attention" she slipped off the bed and began searching for her clothes while Martin scanned her naked body from top to bottom. It was no doubt he wanted her, but he didn't do anything regarding that aspect.

"What do you mean by getting my attention?"

"You know Xavier Garcia right?"

"Who doesn't?"

"That sounds too plain for someone who once dated him.. what changed?" He stared at them with narrowed eyes.

"How did you know that?"

"When I want something, I become relentless"

"So you found out I dated Xavier. What are you going to do with that information?"

"I need your help"

"Hmmm," he humphed as he sat up. "With what? "

"I know you hate Amelia as much as I do"

"And? "

"I want an end to that marriage"

"Why do you want it to end so badly?"

"The same you want it to" she shrugged and Martin smirked.

"You are on good terms with Xavier right?"

"Yeah, we never really had a quarrel. I just hate him for what he did to me." She said and Martin nodded in satisfaction. He had finally found someone that could help him effectively.

If things were done properly, Xavier wouldn't see it coming, and neither would she because he had plans and she didn't know what exactly his plan was.

"And you want to end the marriage between the both of them?"

"Exactly"

"Then I think we should start from the main problem"

"Amelia? "

"Yeah," he said as he watched Erica sit on the bed. She had her clothes on now.

"What do you want to do with her?"

"I was thinking of a scandal"

"You want to lie to the public about her?".

"I just need to find a good, popular blogger"

"When she sees the whole public is against her, that might throw her off a bit"

"And she will eventually break"

"The public will also know it's a fake Marriage"

"It is?" She had no idea it was a fake Marriage. For a moment, she doubted the words he said, but the look on his face held seriousness.

"I thought you were very good at finding things out?" He asked her. "Anyway, I don't think the fake Marriage is as fake as it was before. I think they are gradually growing feelings for each other"

Erica found it hard to believe. No matter how hard she tried to hide her astonishment, she couldn't, but that didn't mean she would back away from her initial plan.